Hello from the fringes of reality

Introduce yourself. Please start a new thread for each person (you).
Fenton
Site Admin

Hello from the fringes of reality

Post by Fenton » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:10 pm

Hi, Fenton here.

The story of how I came to know about the starfort phenomenon is filled with synchronicity and strangeness - a story of which I'll save for another time.

However, the first time I was fully aware of them was 19th Jan 2019. Quite by chance, I had followed a link on youtube to Colm's channel, watched a couple of his vids and was immediately hooked. I contacted Colm, asking if he would share his KMZ file of starfort sites - and he said yes. Before it arrived, I had already found several starfort sites on my own. I was surprised and unconvinced by the official explanation of what they are.

What are they? Who really built them? Were they part of a larger network? How it is it possible that they had escaped my attention before today? Were they really 'forts'? How come they are almost everywhere? Why are so many in ruins, while some are in perfect condition? What is going on, here?

Just a few of the questions that leaped out at me.

I intend to find out.

Tartarian

Re: Hello from the fringes of reality

Post by Tartarian » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Appreciate all your work, Fenton. You've certainly jumped in with both feet since the middle of January. Fascinating stuff!

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:50 pm

Thanks, Tartarian - I cannot believe how much evidence I found in just a couple of months. I have so much more to put forward here at the forum that it will take months - if not years - to get it all done. It's been a fantastic ride so far and along the way I also 'discovered' some of the most exquisite art in the form of the StarCiv field system - which I can quite literally spend hours looking at. I will try not to get too distracted by it. I'll post some of it at the forum in the future.

Oh, and welcome!

ranman

Post by ranman » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:27 am

New member, 1st post, have not said hello yet. But, Thanking you and Colm for your work was more important to me.
This seemed like a good place to do it, I am new to forums.

Thank you !

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:17 pm

Hey ranman, nice to meet you. It's not often (in life) that something comes along and blows your mind - in a good way - and starforts has done that and has been a pleasure to study. Looking forward to your input. Cheers.

ranman

Post by ranman » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:34 pm

Fenton, I am looking forward to helping in any way that I can, I only learned of this mind blowing proof that we have been deceived about the same time as you. Colm was by far the most informative and I am glad you reached out to him.

I hope you realize how explosive this will be. Proud to be part of it.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:56 pm

ranman wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:34 pm
I hope you realize how explosive this will be. Proud to be part of it.
I did think long and hard about the ramifications of all this - and consult with very close family - and they all agreed that the truth - whatever it may be - should be known. I mean, it's not as though we all live in a fairytale world, is it? We have so many problems as a species that need to be addressed - and soon. Let's hope it can show what kind of world we could live in, if we all worked together with a common understanding of what is possible.

Jww427

Post by Jww427 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:42 pm

Hello to all.
Perchance, we may have stumbled upon one of the best ways to inform people of our covered-up
ancient world, one that directly influences our current reality. Once folks catch wind of our ancestors and who they really were and what they were capable of, the haystack may catch fire with all of us holding matches.
Great work by everyone!
JWW
Know the truth in thyself, for it will set you free.
Www.Littleanton.com