A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Realm Sensor

Re: A Theory

Post by Realm Sensor » Thu May 27, 2021 3:26 pm

The rate at which people are waking up is increasing by the hour. Kough19 actually in my opinion sped up the awakening for many. I'm optimistic that we are approaching a time when TPTB simply get ignored and people start building local alternative systems. The more the Stars make there way into humanities subconscious the more our world will change for the better, just the visuals of the StatCiv can excite this change in consciousness.

The dice must be rolled 😄
Thx

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:25 pm

As a species, we have been very busy for the last couple of centuries. Extremely busy, in fact.

Not only have we been busy creating - and then, perfecting - ways to destroy ourselves, but also the habitat in which we exist.

However, that's not where we've been the busiest, at all. Not by a long shot.

Where we have been the most busy - exceedingly so - is in the business of forgetting our past.

We have done rather well, in this regard.

Somuchso, that every single artifact left to us by our ancestors - including literature, iconography, art, buildings, maps, monuments and intellectual concepts - has been systematically, incorrectly interpreted by us. Each incorrect interpretation has compounded the next.

I wonder why that would be so?

The entirety of our history is hidden from us - by us - so it's little wonder that so many of us are confused by the world around us.

We are all in this, together.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:44 am

Here is a fundamental truth -

Knowledge is a powerful tool, whether that knowledge is false, or real.

However, belief is far more powerful. In fact, it is the most powerful - surpassing knowledge infinitely.

Belief is held in your mind. It is specific to you. Your beliefs are the most valid. They define you.

Beliefs can be amended by knowledge. You have been taught - by this society - that knowledge is the ultimate goal.
But it allows your beliefs to be manipulated.

Knowledge is external, transitory, fickle.

Belief is internal, solid, definitive.

It's time to get your beliefs in order.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:24 pm

I think the time is fast approaching for the story to be told. There remain holes in it (that can be filled in later), but the general idea should be easy to see - if somewhat difficult to believe. But it's all there, right in front of your eyes.
You may not want to believe it, but you probably will.

And then the question will be - who else do I tell about this?

In that moment of questioning, this batch of human beings' collective humanity will reveal it's true colours.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:08 pm

A collective awakening is taking place..right now. People I would have never imagined being aware of these hidden history topics are asking me if iv heard of this or that.
I also believe this is why the controllers are acting with such desperation as of late. Good to hear from you, take care.