What impact could this have on the world?

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
ranman

What impact could this have on the world?

Post by ranman » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:37 am

After watching Colms videos earlier this year I was honestly shocked. It had been right there in front of me the whole time. Not realizing these structures where all over the world was "earth shattering" news to me.
While I could not see this phenomenon from my perspective, I find it incredibly hard to believe that the so called Professionals missed it. It seems absurd that this phenomenon just got lost in history.
I am all for understanding what once was, but I believe the biggest impact will come as an awaking to the intentional deception.
I also believe America is the best example to this deception and will be in the forefront of the awaking as I see a number of Americans in the forum already.

Fenton
Site Admin

Re: What impact could this have on the world?

Post by Fenton » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:54 pm

It will have precisely the amount of impact that each individual allows it to have. It comes down to that old favourite - belief.

I am still uncertain as to how much of this is collective amnesia - and how much is enforced amnesia.

If it is collective amnesia, there will be people in shock - at it's scope. This will be hard enough to cope with.

If it is enforced amnesia, there will be some people in shock at it's scope - and also angry at the people that enforced the amnesia.
This is not necessarily a good thing.

There will also be some people that don't care if it's collective or enforced, but will be angry that they've been exposed to a truth they wish they didn't know. Ditto the not good thing.

But.

Many of us are looking for some kind of change. A real change. A tectonic shift of thought. The system in place now is old, outdated and outmoded for what we have become. Evolution (or advancement in mental cognition, at any rate) happens way, waaay faster than we have been led to believe, or perhaps even imagine - it's happening right now, right before our eyes. New thought - questioning the old - is bursting out everywhere, in all fields.

That which seemed totally rational and believable yesterday, has become embarassingly ridiculous today.

Colm and I talked about this at the weekend. I'm glad that there are others out there who are contemplating it, too. Thanks ranman.

Jww427

Post by Jww427 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:32 am

I agree.
The shift in consciousness is happening NOW.
We can only hope that all those young people who loved The Hobbit and Harry Potter will take to this subject like stoned mice to Pop Tarts.
In the last 20 years Ive seen many people begin to wake, but its painfully slow.
However, unlike the UFO disclosure movement, this is more nuts and bolts since you can actually visit and touch these places.
"Hidden in plain sight" doesn't half describe this worldwide star civilization phenomenon. Holy catspaw!
When the Hoover Dam of ignorance and enforced blindness breaks, we old salts will have to be there for others in need.
Can you hear it cracking? Lots of water seepage, and yet very few little Deep State Dutch boys to plug the leaks with their snotty fingers.
JWW
Attachments
Fort Lafayette NY.jpeg
Fort Lafayette NY.jpeg (478.69 KiB) Viewed 9232 times
cymatic star fort!.jpeg
cymatic star fort!.jpeg (181.3 KiB) Viewed 9232 times
Know the truth in thyself, for it will set you free.
Www.Littleanton.com

Jww427

Post by Jww427 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:33 am

"What Star Forts?"
Attachments
scooby.jpeg
scooby.jpeg (102.07 KiB) Viewed 9232 times
Know the truth in thyself, for it will set you free.
Www.Littleanton.com

ranman

Post by ranman » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:53 am

I believe my recent find will shock a few Americans.

check out my recent post @ Starfort Central > Starfort Locations > Visits to Starfort sites >Fort James- Tyndall's Point Park Va. usa
for the back story to my new discovery, but here is just one of the old maps you will you will find there.
map3.jpg
map3.jpg (94.3 KiB) Viewed 9222 times