A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Fenton
Site Admin

Re: A Theory

Post by Fenton » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:33 pm

woa old man in a cap.jpg
woa old man in a cap.jpg (572.87 KiB) Viewed 12616 times
I see the side profile of an elderly person, wearing a cap, with a large comedy-sized badge on its top front. They are wearing spectacles and it looks like their mouth is slightly smiling. Mona Lisa(ish) Very enigmatic. I can see the neck and upper torso - and chest. I can't tell if we are seeing the skin chest, or seeing into the chest - at the lungs. It switches for me. The sun is glinting - ever-so-slightly - off the glass of the spectacles.
But wait, what is it that this person is looking at?

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:39 am

Erbil Iraq1928.jpg
Erbil Iraq1928.jpg (1.48 MiB) Viewed 12500 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:57 pm

It seems too impossible to believe, doesn't it?

That, just 600-700 years ago, there was a civilisation, here on Earth, unified in a belief that their sole goal was to make The Earth a better place for future humanity, for their children and grandchildren- and far beyond. That they built everything to promote beauty and the wellbeing of every human that came after themselves.

It sounds like a joke, really.

But it wasn't.

This is going to be a long post, so settle back and get your reading mind ready.

We are entering a period where literally nothing that you see or hear - through a digital screen - can be trusted.

But, just before we enter that period, I am going to tell you a story. It is a blatantly obvious story to me, for I have witnessed it unfolding, throughout my life. You may believe it, or you may not. The decision is always yours.

I'll try to condense the story, because I realise that most people now have the attention span of a goldfish for that which they do not believe. This is not anyone in particulars' fault that this has occured, it is just the way we have devolved, en masse. To some extent, we have been led down this path of devolvement by the minds that took over after The Cataclysm, who seized the chance to make the new reality in their own image. That we have all followed, lured by the comfort of ignorance and fear of reality, is not so much of a surprise.

I'll begin this story at the beginning - where else is there to start?

Beijing 1924 8.jpg
Beijing 1924 8.jpg (22.27 MiB) Viewed 10455 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:32 am

The StarCiv left us a message - a message that is becoming increasingly difficult to ignore.

We have been left all of the information that we need to understand exactly who we are - and whether or not - our decision - we change.

I have only just realised this - today.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:04 pm

If we break it down into the most simple terms possible, there are two ways of living - as a species of sentient beings:

To live in reality, as it is, or to not live in reality, to create fiction.

The StarCiv existed in the former state, we live in the latter.

There are fundamental rules that govern this reality, in which we exist. These rules are immutable and affect every single one of us.

The StarCiv understood this. We do not.

They built their world on the understanding that the reality in which we exist is volatile, encoding this knowledge and understanding into their entire existence. As an example, it is no coincidence that the Great Pyramid has encoded - in it's dimension and layout - details about the reality in which we exist. This enormous structure was built to endure the most cataclysmic event that they could envision. They knew that extreme events occur and that the survivors would need a clue - once they began to recover - as to the real nature of our reality. No matter how long it took to recover, the clues were there - for all time - if the descendents became sentient enough to see them.

A conjunction of events is leading us towards a time when a truth shall be revealed.

A truth we need to see.

So that we can make a choice.

jerusalem 1.jpg
jerusalem 1.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 10191 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:33 am

And sometimes, I wonder - have we all already seen the truth and already made our choice?

It's not impossible to conceive that that is the case. Going heavy on the italics, tonight.

My belief (in the ability of my fellow human beings to change) is waning. It is almost certainly futile to awake those that want to slumber.
After all, we are each living inside a dreamstate, but awake. Which raises some interesting questions. Another time, maybe.

Some say that we manifest our own destiny. Do you feel that you are manifesting yours?

Here's what I know - that we live in a reality of absolute fiction. Fiction. Except for one real truth - love.
Of all the things that I have learned of in this existence, love is the only thing of which I can be absolutely certain.

Everything else remains open to interpretation.

Parent_And_Child.jpg
Parent_And_Child.jpg (574.31 KiB) Viewed 9274 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:13 am

It's a story that I wish had a happy ending.
I suppose it is, if you are that way inclined.

What can any one of us do to alter the future?

Guessing it comes down to willpower.

I have a story to tell. You can believe it...or not. That is up to you. But you will find it impossible to ignore, no matter hard you try.
It's scary, but it's not as scary as that which is going to happen to us, if we don't change.

All of us - every single one of us - must think hard about the sort of reality that we want to exist in.
Or, perhaps a better way to put it, is this: what do we need to do, as a species, to guarantee our continued collective existence in this reality?

Spent the last hour looking at my aerial photos of The Field System. Choosing one. Just wonderful.

b1.jpg
b1.jpg (2.18 MiB) Viewed 9238 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:01 am

There are two types of guess.

The first kind of guess is the situation in which you know nothing about the subject you are guessing an answer to. No idea at all.
The second type of guess is a guess where you have an inkling that you should/might know the answer.

My guess at 6-700 years ago for the StarCiv being here, is the second type of guess.

But I may be wrong. It may have been more recent than that.

Viliya; Lithuania    54.901778, 23.966224   1944.jpg
Viliya; Lithuania 54.901778, 23.966224 1944.jpg (1.86 MiB) Viewed 9139 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:34 pm

The control system that has been in place since the end of The StarCiv is beginning to collapse again, as it periodically does. The minds that have erected this current system are sharp - very sharp - and they can see that this is occuring. There have been contingency plans put in place, should this scenario begin to play out.

There are a growing number of people around the world that are seeing this control system for what it is - slavery of the mind.

Our beliefs are controlled by the knowledge that we each hold. If that knowledge is incorrect knowledge, our beliefs are incorrect.

Once you understand that belief is so much more powerful than knowledge, you can free yourself from the control that incorrect knowledge shackles you to.

I urge everyone that has read this 'A Theory' thread to tell others about it. The time of cowardice is past.
We must become strong of mind to tackle problems that we, as a species, face.

Believe it.

Viliya; Lithuania    54.853650, 23.911600    24 April 1944 (1).jpg
Viliya; Lithuania 54.853650, 23.911600 24 April 1944 (1).jpg (1.66 MiB) Viewed 8450 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:19 am

Just spent an hour and a half, writing a post. Changed my mind about posting it.

Here's a pic of some Field System, instead - I'd call it 'Every field placed with purpose', if I had to give it a name.

53.170381, 8.534379.jpg
53.170381, 8.534379.jpg (659.75 KiB) Viewed 7962 times