A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Fenton
Site Admin

Re: A Theory

Post by Fenton » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:26 pm

I'm going to post the post from last night that I didn't post -

I was going to write a post about two things, tonight - I had intended to start gently by talking about death and had a question or two about it - then moving on to wondering what would happen if a lot of people were told by the media that an experiment they had taken part in was yielding some data that wasn't great. Doesn't matter if the data was real or not, but that the experimentees were explicitly told that it is real.

I know, I know...it's got nothing to do with The StarCiv, so why is he posting this shi.. stuff?

The reason I ask these questions is because the people of The StarCiv would never have experienced anything like this, in their reality - a reality in which we both, them and us, have inhabited.

It's impossible to know the inner peace and serenity that they experienced.
But hey Ho, this is it. This is where we are. Here and now. Chin up, look on the bright side, it'll all work itself out in the end.

You remember that I once spoke of the funny farm?
My bags are packed. Actual tickets aren't booked per se, but I expect it will be more of a suddenly thing.

Just spent a few minutes looking at fields from The Field Effect collection that I amassed when I first saw the stars.
Works of art, as far as I am concerned.

ex-star and probable oggs on perimetre walling.jpg
ex-star and probable oggs on perimetre walling.jpg (2.32 MiB) Viewed 437 times

P.S if you are reading this, congratulations on making it this far.
I sometimes wonder what voice you hear when you read these posts, inside your mind.
If you know me, it will be mine, I guess. If not - hmmm, I guess that it is your own voice you hear.
This is not an engagement tactic, btw. Just thinking out loud, been wondering for a while.

Ok, so that is the post, above.

I keep wondering about a number of things. I wonder if I should tell my story in full - of how I came to be a Seer - and what it all means.
If it means anything at all :)

I'll get it all straight in my mind and begin tomorrow. Probably.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:33 am

It has become abundantly clear to me how the StarCiv has been hidden from us.

Most human beings see only that which they want to see. Most human beings believe only that which they wish to believe.

It is that simple.

It is a paradoxical conundrum that cannot be resolved.
The vast majority of human beings just want to live a quiet life - in peace.
But, the price of living this life comes at the expense of acknowledging reality.
This in turn creates a reality for most human beings that is acceptable, until something external impacts their reality that cannot be ignored.

Most people that I know are living in a reality that bears little relation to actual reality. I don't know how much longer this will continue, however, it has been this way for a long, long time. A couple of centuries, at least. Maybe it will continue this way to the end.

The very first thing she said to me was this: 'You will see the end of everything'.
Of course, at that time, I had no idea why she would say that.
But that is the way she works - she gives the answer knowing that the question will reveal itself, over time. I went on to learn much from her, in the form of answers to questions that remained elusive but finally reveal themselves - including The Binary and The Third State, both of which ultimately led to The StarCiv.
I had forgotten her first words to me, until recently, when they began to make sense.
It was, I now realise, a test of will.
She lived vicariously through me, experiencing the emotions that I was experiencing, a passenger that craved the sensory experience of being human and being alive. As recompense, he was kind enough to give me a choice - to make a judgement, to weigh both sides of the exquisite balance that this reality is founded upon.
I await, still, the question to which the answer of choice is relevent.

I've come to a tentative conclusion about The Field System. I know that it exists, I can see it with my own eyes. I know that is was laid down with the future in mind - as a basis for flourishing growth. It was constructed thus as its primary reason for being. However, the gargantuan physical size of The Field System raises questions. Questions of scale. I need to explain what I mean by scale before I disclose my conclusion.

Next time.

Bitsche.jpg
Bitsche.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 419 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Mar 21, 2024 9:38 am

I wait, each day - each moment - for a new Realisation to come. I know that they are coming and that they will arrive - there is no hurrying them and there is no need to hurry. They arrive almost daily, but most seem trivial when compared to the bigger picture.

I have talked of irony before - and must do so, again.

Imagine that you are a scientist and that you are about to conduct an exciting and lengthy experiment.

You will need a petri-dish, some ingredients, various micro-organisms and a very powerful microscope to observe the developments.
Your experiment is to first create an environment in which all the various strains of micro-organisms will grow and flourish, whilst all occupying the same environment. Secondly, to observe the development and interactions between these organisms, over time.

This experiment perfectly describes us.

It is our own conceit that makes this an impossibility - yet, here we are.

What if the ultimate aim of this experiment is to see if an organism can develop far enough to realise that they are the experiment?

Do you see the irony? The conceit? It is exquisite.

We inherited an environment of unparalleled beauty, from a people that saw their reason to exist in a very different light from ourselves.
They made the very best of the time that fate granted them.
Are we?

Viliya; Lithuania   composite    54.853650, 23.911600.jpg
Viliya; Lithuania composite 54.853650, 23.911600.jpg (654.66 KiB) Viewed 392 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:35 pm

It sounds unlikely that The StarCiv were here just a few hundred years ago, doesn't it? Of course it does.

I'll explain to you why I believe that they were.

Before the industrial revolution, everything is pretty vague. We supposedly hadn't advanced much beyond petty feudalism, but then, around the mid-1800s AD, we exploded in a flurry of engineering and progressive thought. That is less than 200 years ago of our alleged hundreds of thousands of years in this reality. I do not believe any of this, not for one second. It's almost comical when you give some serious thought.

I believe that our civilisation began in the early to mid-1800s, building amongst the remnants of The StarCiv.

Aerial images from the first world war are extra-ordinarily rare. Not the pathetic images of trenches and muddy fields bombed to oblivion, but the images of towns and cities that were part of the 16 million images taken by thye royal air force in the run-up to and during the war period which were 'burned in a fire' during the 1950s. It's strange and somewwhat convenient, isn't it, that all the muddy, bombed fields images remained, yet all the towns and city images were lost. 'Convenient' doesn't really do this fact justice.

After 5 years of searching the internet for images of towns and cities from ww1, I have found a few - hidden in books or collections that evaded the ritual 'burning' that took place in the 1950s. Some are able to be identified as a particular place, others not.

I present a few of them of them, here.

unidentified 1.jpg
unidentified 1.jpg (7.4 MiB) Viewed 342 times
unidentified 2.jpg
unidentified 2.jpg (16.12 MiB) Viewed 342 times
mainz1918.jpg
mainz1918.jpg (5.64 MiB) Viewed 342 times
dover1918.jpg
dover1918.jpg (4.67 MiB) Viewed 342 times
The black soil covering the Dover star looks incredible.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:03 am

The problem with controlling the (totally new and untested, in historical terms) experiment that we call money, is that the power that it grants to the controller is, frankly, too much power. It is fairly clear now - the abuse which the concept of money allows possible, isn't going to end on a happy note.

This makes me wonder if The StarCiv had either 1) not conceived of the idea of money, or 2) had considered the concept, seen the inherent dangers within it - and rejected it. Up until 5 mins ago, I had beleived it was no.1 option.

Now, I am convinced it was no.2, for sure.

I came to this conclusion because I happen to believe that our 'ancient' religious texts contain many elements of StarCiv wisdom, mostly hidden in allegory or sometimes just plain spoken outright. This wisdom, taken out of context in some instances and not in others, was mixed with lies and half-truths to form a control system that rang with elements of truth, with which to subdue a new kind of human being - the post-StarCiv human being.

We have all allowed this to happen. All of us.

I often think about how to fix things that upset me about this reality.

But then, suddenly, I remember that I am the mad person in the room. Me. Most people are totally fine with the way things are.
In fact, they are better than fine - they are lovin' life.

Who the hell am I, to tell them otherwise?

As an aside, before I saw The StarCiv and just after I created The Binary, so, in the middle as it were, I conceived of The Third State.
I could try to explain what The Third State is and how it affects everything within our reality, but I think you would quickly get bored, so I won't.
But... the Third State gave me an interesting insight into the concept of...(drumroll, pls)... death.

The question is, should I discuss it? It is laden with irony, this concept.
And it's one of The Things That No One Talks About.
Best not to, I guess.
Maybe one day.

Everyone is looking for an answer. Finding an answer that everyone likes is difficult.

stunning image of tree lightning buried in snow, amongst straight edge forest, taken near Memel, mid 1940s.jpg
stunning image of tree lightning buried in snow, amongst straight edge forest, taken near Memel, mid 1940s.jpg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 314 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:47 am

Events are leading towards a crescendo. Ah, the irony.

The reality in which we exist has many wash-cycles. It is an intrinsic part of the constant cycle of destruction and renewal.

We have dared to consider ourselves Gods, in the face of an overwhelming evidence to deter us trying.

It was always a risk -would I leave it too late to make a difference? But, there-in lies the beauty of this reality - the choice is always our own.

This is as true for you as it is for me.

What would our world look like if it knew the truth of The StarCiv? Can you imagine it?

Our world was once unbelievably, staggeringly beautiful. That which has befallen it, must have been ordained.
Not by the god of some religion or other, but by Fate. It's her job - and she is obsessed with it.

warsaw.jpg
warsaw.jpg (15.46 MiB) Viewed 266 times
The above image of a part of Warsaw was taken in the early to mid 1940's. It's a fairly large image - approx 7000 x 5000 pixels @ 600 dpi.
If you can download it and zoom in on various places, you will see the following -

that this entire area was once arranged in a highly recognisable StarCiv layout, with the main star connected to a close-by imitation satellite (quite unusual). There is actually another imitation satellite, geometrically opposite to this one, but it is not shown in this picture - it appears beyond the top of this image. I think I have published a picture showing both, somewhere in this thread.

that there are the remnants of mini-fields, fantastically accurate in the design and positioning around the outside of the star, spreading out into the local vicinity - I believe these were the fields in which the StarCiv grew their crops to feed the inhabitants of the star and its local vicinity. These 'mini-fields' are tiny when compared to the size of Field System fields, which were not used to grow food on. The much larger fields of The Field System were the result of a process, which I will explain another time.

that the canal (which became a river after The Event) still has some of its 'bones' left along the river bank. These bones/buttresses were originally buried underground, butting up against (and re-inforcing) the original walling of the canals, which was washed away during the catastrophe. The work required to have installed this type buttressing, connected to the canal walling, across the entire world, is mind-numbing.
And yet, there it is.

There is more - but you may be falling asleep, so we'll call it a day and go to bed. Night, night.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:45 am

It is impossible to distinguish whether the rising tide of fear amongst many citizens of the world is due to self-induced hysteria or manipulation. It doesn't matter either way, to be frank. The result - lest we manage to avoid the conclusion somehow, anyhow - will be a drastic change in the lives of all concerned. That - is - truly scary, by the way.

I sometimes wonder what I am trying to achieve here. Often, actually.

I'm pretty sure it is an impossibly lofty goal - to make the lives of everyone less fearful. A true paradox.
Because we are living lives of constant fear, as far as I can see. War. Pandemic. Medical experimentation. Climate fear.
To name but a few of the myriad.

Perhaps the greatest fear of all, is the fear of confronting the sum of all our fears.

I fear that this is what it may take, to banish fear itself.

Do you see the irony of it?

I have mentioned it before, but will do so again.
The Stars, the Field System, the forests, the sats, the canal system, the geo-engineering, tree lightning and so much more has given me great comfort. Comfort in two ways - the first, that we were once only capable of producing magnificent things of beauty, everywhere and everything. And secondly, that we could only have been absolutely united as human beings to achieve this feat, everywhere and every thing. It's the second comfort that really helps me sleep well at night.
That I am alive here and now, to know this, is a privilege.

Maybe there is a new type of human being evolving.
A new kind of human being, who can look reality in the face - and not be frightened by it.
Always remember, I am mentally ill.

Skriniki  Hrodna  Belarus   53.714171, 23.694395  1944.jpg
Skriniki Hrodna Belarus 53.714171, 23.694395 1944.jpg (4.29 MiB) Viewed 253 times
notes on the above aerial image - some stunning tree lightning amongst the highly complex Field Systems of the area of landmass we currently call Belarus. There are a few satellite/auxillaries scattered around, too. Take a good look at the roads - they were laid down on top of The Field System. The Field System was there before any of the roads. A game changer in and of itself, but just one of many, many anomolies we have managed to blind ourselves to. We much prefer blindness, it's safer.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:17 pm

And onwards we go, in lockstep toward the inevitable.

Can one individual truly make a difference? We, each of us, all of us, live in different worlds. Different realities.
Each sees that which they wish to see.

So, how did they agree on anything, let alone everything?

Let me show you how different they were, when compared to us.

Do you want to live a life like they did?

A world in which each day you awaken, knowing that you have nothing to fear, except a cataclysm?

No war. No hate. No murder. No hunger. No malice.
A world where you had something in common with every other single human being that exists. A common goal.
A goal to make the incredible, stunning reality in which we live an even better place for whoever comes next. Yours, or someone else's.
And to make your life and everyone else's life wonderful, whilst you are alive.
Twin goals - to ensure a wonderful life for yourself and all the people alive everywhere - and to ensure the same for whoever comes next.
Can you imagine it?

I feeled truly blessed that I can know this. To know of this.

It is perhaps the scariest, but most exhilarating feeling of all. The balance of opposing emotion is exquisite.
Too exquisite not to be have probable, maybe.
Perhaps we were meant to know this feeling.

I dream of a time when I can go anywhere and be greeted by smiling faces, by people that understand who I am. I love humanity and I want to protect us all, I want us to be happy. I want us to be glad to be alive and to know how priviliged we are - and that when we die our state of mind - at the very last moment - is important for what comes next.
That we are all trapped in our single realities, but we need not be.
I would greet every person as though they were one of my own, saying to them we are going to do this, right - we are going to change the world. Thier eyes would focus, looking straight into mine and they would say yes, yes we are, we are going to change the world. We would laugh and smile and revel in the certainty that we would change the world. We would part friends and allies.

But yet again, I get carried away with daydreams.

50.016533, 9.451253_Gräf-Berg_POPEYE FURY.jpg
50.016533, 9.451253_Gräf-Berg_POPEYE FURY.jpg (3.04 MiB) Viewed 199 times
When I saw the Stars for the first time - back in Jan 2019 - I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Of course, it was a more case of: I had no idea what I was seeing. It was The Field System that absolutely blew me away. I could see it - and that it had the most beautiful structure - but I couldn't understand what it was. It was at this point that I began to make Field Effect videos, because within The Field System I could see images that looked like something else, something real.
The above aerial pic is one of my personal favourites from the Field Effect images - Popeye Fury.