A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Realm Sensor

Re: A Theory

Post by Realm Sensor » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:45 pm

Greetings, and thank you for having me. Im very excited to be here. I cant wait to see what else you uncover about this most important topic. I also hope to present some interesting findings as well along the way. I had my wife read this entire thread ( A Theory ) she was left in tears at your beautiful poetry, blessings

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:58 pm

Atlantis was not a city, it was the entire world.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:18 pm

The mythological names for ancient cities that have been handed down through the ages - places such as Asgard, Arcadia, Brahmapura and El Dorado - were the names of Star Cities of particular splendour - unforgotten, ever remembered by word of mouth and eventually passing into mythdom.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:37 pm

The pyramid complex at Giza is a StarCiv monument - built to survive, no matter what was thrown at it. It passed the test, despite having billions of tons of sand washed upon it.

Crammed full of meaning - unlocked with a key that was relevent to the StarCiv. It should be looked at with fresh eyes. Eyes which understand that the StarCiv was ever mindful regarding the past, present and future - and that whatever came after them, was just as important as they were.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:01 pm

It could have been some sort of "noahs arc" for knowledge and information, or simply a practical component of the "macro processor" on motherboard earth. What are your thoughts on the global rail system, and the very intricate terminals ( battery terminals? ) that accompany them, was this the handy work of the StarCiv, or the era after?

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:20 pm

I'm about to alienate you, Realm Sensor. For this, I apologise in advance.

There were no rail systems, no terminals. This is our way of thinking, which the StarCiv did not suffer from. Our minds have been constructed, since we first become cognisant at perhaps 3-4 years old, by the world that we live in. Our minds are shaped by all that currently exists in this reality - and the stories that we are told of the past, which are almost entirely incorrect. It is little wonder that we cannot imagine a world built, not by technology of some kind, but by the human mind, without technology.

The StarCiv were defined by their simplicity. In our reality, simple means stupid in some way. It's a dirty word, almost. Yet, the last laugh is with the StarCiv - our infatuation with complexity will ultimately end in our demise - and far sooner than the eons that the StarCiv existed for. Look at the problems Covid is causing in a globalised, complex system. As if we didn't face enough problems already.

Simple can be beautiful, complexity can be ugly. We're about to realise that, soon enough.

Sorry to be blunt, but we are the technology-obsessed iteration of humankind - I doubt there have been others before us.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:14 pm

I take no offense what so ever, I entered this forum first and foremost to learn. I appreciate the bluntness. So the rail system that does exist likely has been built upon the wreckage of the StarCiv canal system ? The "mechanised" or "mechanical" era must have gotten its start when the dust settled from the StarCiv ending cataclysm, maybe 350 years ago give or take. The "mindset" of the StarCiv inhabitants is proving to be most fascinating. Blessings

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:13 am

The truth of our past is occluded by those who dare not see it. Us. And why do we deny our past? - because it's terrifying. But then, so is death - and we all face that, guaranteed.
Behind the terror that we must face - awaits wonder.
A realisation - of what we once were, what we once had - and what we have become - could truly set us free.
We could know oneness once more.

Change is coming. It always, always is. But will it be along the same path as usual, or a different path? New, or old?
Maybe we can learn some lessons from our real past.

Here's a plan of Lille, France, 1700's -

lillea.jpg
lillea.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 4181 times

Here's an aerial pic of the left hand side of the Lille map above, taken in 1917 - (big file, good detail - right click and view it, then download it and open in a graphics package to see in detail)

Lille_1917.jpg
Lille_1917.jpg (3.71 MiB) Viewed 4181 times

and another aerial pic - from 1917 - of the bottom right hand side of the plan above (big file, good detail, same as above)

Lille_1917_2.jpg
Lille_1917_2.jpg (9.19 MiB) Viewed 4181 times

There were thousands of these cities, spanning The Earth. Once upon a time, it was a very different world.
Not so very long ago.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:19 pm

Im still trying to wrap my head around this cultures way of operating, what motivated them ? what spiritual beliefs did they have if any ? were they even like "us" from a biological standpoint ? This line of thinking is unsettling for some, most prefer the illusion and will openly admit they dont want the truth. I sometimes feel like it was my destiny to seek out topics most of my species seems to shy away from, as arrogant as that may sound. Iv tried to help others "see" with dismal results. Wherever this line of research goes i am confident I and others like me will use it as a model for growth. In a way its only meant for those who seek it.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:57 am

Realm Sensor wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:19 pm
Im still trying to wrap my head around this cultures way of operating, what motivated them ? what spiritual beliefs did they have if any ? were they even like "us" from a biological standpoint ? This line of thinking is unsettling for some, most prefer the illusion and will openly admit they dont want the truth. I sometimes feel like it was my destiny to seek out topics most of my species seems to shy away from, as arrogant as that may sound. Iv tried to help others "see" with dismal results. Wherever this line of research goes i am confident I and others like me will use it as a model for growth. In a way its only meant for those who seek it.
There is much to be discussed, here.
As a start, I must point out that I did not seek this, it found me. It has been a blessing - and a curse. That which has been seen cannot be unseen. Once a conceptual truth has been planted in a mind, it cannot be forgotten - it is always there, waiting to be considered again, regardless of how hard we may try to deny it to ourselves. This denial can result in strange phenomenon - the StarCiv has become a Thing That No One Talks About amongst the majority of people I have shown it to, in even the scantest of detail. It is, understandably, far more comfortable to consider the idea as madness or unimportant in the scheme of things, than to confront it. Such is the fate of a Seer - to see that which others have not.

The Truth - in the absolute sense - is probably not what we hope it to be. Hope can be wonderful, but is also a great deluder, a coping mechanism. The Truth is something we had not imagined. It can be shocking, but after the shock comes an understanding that the more we know, the more informed we are. This life is our journey, both individually and as a species - and what we take forward with us, to the next life, has an effect on the outcome of the transition. I'm getting way off-topic, here.
Im still trying to wrap my head around this cultures way of operating, what motivated them ?
They had but one purpose, one motivation - to make the lifetime of every human being as wonderful as could possibly be.
This sounds like a joke to us, living in the reality that we do - a pathetic, impossible dream that only a fool would entertain, but they did it.
They really did it.

How did they do it?
They acknowledged a fundamental truth - and built their lives around it.

If anyone is casually reading this - or has stumbled across it - I urge caution in continuing to read this thread. This subject can change your mind. You think that you've heard it all, that there is nothing in the world which can change the way you think, that nothing will truly surprise you - think again. And this is not a hook to get you to read further, I'm not selling anything. To change the world? - maybe :)

Here's a gorgeous pic of the Honswijk area, Netherlands, taken in Dec 1944. The snow on the ground really accentuates the field system, showing the 'floorboard' effect Field System that was prevelent in the Netherlands. The two auxillaries structures, one on either side of the slowly curving canal, were still in fantastic condition in the 1940's. Note that - within the canal itself - there is a water management system consisting of buttresses at right-angles to the banks of the canal, to slow the water down. Most of them have been washed away to some extent. The remains of this intra-canal water management system can still be seen in 'rivers' around the world, especially across Europe.

51.968329, 5.168165_Honswijk_OGGS_Dec1944_LARGE.jpg
51.968329, 5.168165_Honswijk_OGGS_Dec1944_LARGE.jpg (7.02 MiB) Viewed 4161 times