A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Fenton
Site Admin

Re: A Theory

Post by Fenton » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:01 am

The scale of the building works undertaken by the StarCiv make one of their smaller projects - the Pyramids at Giza, for instance - seem trivial in comparison to that which they achieved with their larger cities and the Field System.

Here's a pic of part of the outer walling system that originally surrounded Paris. It was taken in 1913, shortly before commencement of the demolition of the entire walling system in 1919.

paris 1913.jpg
paris 1913.jpg (726.72 KiB) Viewed 3941 times

It ran for 33km around the edge of Paris. 33km. The original construction of the outer walling system may have been preceeded by massive earthworks on a scale that boggles the mind - including raising or lowering hills on which to site the city. It should also be noted that in some, if not all cities, that beneath, underground and behind the walls of the raised city were rooms and chambers, creating an underground labyrinth beneath each city. I suspect that this is where the saying 'as above, so below' originates from. For an idea of scale, here are some pics taken at surface level in the early 1910's -

Porte_de_Châtillon.jpg
Porte_de_Châtillon.jpg (832.6 KiB) Viewed 3941 times

Poterne_des_peupliers.jpg
Poterne_des_peupliers.jpg (393.55 KiB) Viewed 3941 times

This outer walling system had a sophisticated water channelling system directly at its base, which fed into the canal system and Field System. I must reiterate - as I have stated before - that The Field System was not for growing crops, but for dispersion and control of water. I'll do a full explanation of the Field System soon. They grew their food not in the Field System, but in plots of mini-fields, close to cities and often in the area immediately surrounding satellite buildings. Again, I'll explain and show this in future posts. Anyway, back to the water channeling - another pic from Paris, 1913

Zone_à_Issy.jpg
Zone_à_Issy.jpg (521.3 KiB) Viewed 3941 times

In our paradigm - our civilisation - we have confused what is with what was. We see these constructions as protection from one another. They were not. They were protection from the elements of Nature - and in particular, water.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:49 pm

Is is reasonable to assume most major cities in the USA had these Star Walls surrounding them, Iv never seen any old pics of this around Chicago, perhaps that wall was destroyed well before most could observe it. As far as I can remember at the moment, the only very recent "flood" disaster was the tsunami in Japan around 2011. A tragic glimpse of what appears to be more common then our 200 year old history would have us believe, have we just been "lucky" ? have we gained knowledge to prevent it? or is it right around the corner right on schedule? :o

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Wed Dec 23, 2020 6:11 pm

I should clarify, certainly there have been many large scale flooding events in our time. The tsunami in japan just seemed like the closest thing to what I imagine the StarCiv going against.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:40 pm

Is is reasonable to assume most major cities in the USA had these Star Walls surrounding them?
Yes, it is. There are many old maps showing star cities in America.

Albany 1.jpg
Albany 1.jpg (729.42 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
Charleston 1.jpg
Charleston 1.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 3927 times
Detroit 1.jpg
Detroit 1.jpg (645.93 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
New Orleans 1.jpg
New Orleans 1.jpg (611.31 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
new york 1.jpg
new york 1.jpg (662.42 KiB) Viewed 3927 times
statue of liberty built on a star.jpg
statue of liberty built on a star.jpg (276.63 KiB) Viewed 3922 times

The Field System is - by far - the biggest footprint left by the StarCiv in America, but there are many more maps showing star cities across the US.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:57 pm

A tragic glimpse of what appears to be more common then our 200 year old history would have us believe, have we just been "lucky" ?
I believe the 'main event' happened about 6-700 years ago. The period we call 'The Dark Ages' was immediately after the main event. I do not have any religious beliefs, but I think that Revelations 12 & 13 sums up (allegorically) what happened. The seas came in, then the ground split and stuff came out of it. The sand that covers the Middle East and large swathes of Africa was deposited there by this inundation. That's why, a couple of hundred years ago, we had to dig the Pyramids out of the sand to even know that Giza was there. Africa was decimated, as was Australia - and a massive portion of what is now called Russia. Electrical discharges were also a feature of the main event, from the sky - and the ground upwards. It cannot be fully comprehended how cataclysmic this event was, for the entire World.
Few places remained unscathed.

The StarCiv knew it was coming. But they could not prepare for how bad it would be. They built many of their cities at raised altitude, with massive walls and sophisticated 'anti-water' defenses, but the majority of cities were powerless in the face of the ensuing carnage. Some survived, some almost unscathed - I think it was simple pot luck. The Field System did it's job as best it could - draining the excess water relatively quickly - far quicker than it would have, naturally.

Then 200 years ago, there was an aftershock. Look up 'The year of no summer' in 1810. This is when mud covered a whole lot more lower-lying stuff.

My personal belief is that it will be a long time until the next natural cataclysm. The StarCiv must have had, must have had, thousands of years to build the world that they had created. The Field System alone contained hundreds of millions of individual fields, all boundaried by trenches that were, in some cases, 30 feet deep. There were thousands of star cities, globally. Hundreds of thousands of miles of canal system. There were even small stars built on some mountain tops. Main star cities were boundaried by remote exterior walls, connecting satellites. Plus the majestic buildings, the gardens, the monuments, the works of art. Plus a whole lot more that I would need pages to explain. They had eons to achieve this.

We need to get our act together as a species and stop killing one another and get rid of anything that we can lose control of - like nuclear power stations. Nature will act again - at some point - and we need to prepare, or at least, be aware, so that we can make informed choices about our future.

Behind the horror story of the cataclysm, is a story of great wonder - that we can be - and have been - united, as a species, in our past.
They also - as if they didn't have enough to do, already - left us a fantastic set of building blocks to give us the best start, post-event, possible. I believe this act was planned for, as well.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:43 am

I would imagine this StarCiv has weathered many small and medium scale "natural cataclysms" hence why they built the way they did. Why do you think they "knew" that this "main event" was coming ?

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:21 pm

Why do you think they "knew" that this "main event" was coming?
There are a number of reasons - all of which are interlinked.

But, perhaps the first thing to do is ask some questions of them.

Why did they create the global civilisation that they did? What was it, that they understood so clearly, that determined them to create a reality in which everyone lived a life of wonder - living in a garden of Eden, so to speak? And - how did they know the nature of this reality? Who told them?

Our history is intricately interwoven with their own.

Their reality has become our myth. Lessons that they left for us - tantalising hints - have been misinterpreted - or stand, on their own - as testament to the people that they were. It's bound up in the interpretation of these clues. Some of these clues have been mis-interpreted - intentionally - by a group of people that wish that to retain the power that they think is rightfully theirs, within this reality.
But it does not matter - they will be swept aside, into history.

Our combined history - as a whole.

They knew it was coming because they were far more sophisticated than we are.

A truth is a truth. There is no hiding from it. No matter how hard we try.

They embraced it - and it changed their lives, forever.

These are Things That No One Talks About - and must be broken in, gently. We are not equipped to deal with the truth. These concepts scare us - because we have been conditioned to be scared by them. Conditioned to look away.

I haven't answered your question, I know.

But, I will. At some point. You know the right questions to ask.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:17 pm

I appreciate the time you have taken thus far. Im starting to wonder how im going to handle this "truth", i like to think im mentally strong and resilient, but ill cross that bridge when i get to it . One thing that I have always found strange about our culture is how we "deal" with death. The StarCiv must have understood "death" to a far greater degree and used the knowledge concerning "death" in a far more productive and positive way than we surely have. Blessings

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:49 pm

It's strange, I know - but what I'm about to talk about will sound like absolute madness. Perhaps it is.

Time has always worked differently for me - differently from anyone else I have met.
In our own minds, as we grow and become adults (whatever that means), we automatically assume that everyone else thinks the way do. And by thinks, I mean the way we each process information, talk to ourselves, check that what we are about to say during a conversation with someone else is appropriate, etc. Many will never realise how different their process of thought is so different to others, because nothing comes along to trigger a realisation that they are unique thinkers, in societal terms.

To explain how time works differently for me, I must make an analogy, to simplify the concept. This is an analogy showing how my life has unfolded -

On Tuesday 1st, a story about a professional tennis player catches my eye. I am fascinated by it - I don't know why, I'm not interested in tennis - but I spend several hours researching the story, looking far deeper than I strictly need to. Then, suddenly, I am no longer interested and move on to something else. The tennis story is no longer important.
On Thursday 3rd (two days later), a story about Westminster, London catches my eye. Again, for some reason that seems important at the time - but quickly forgotten afterwards - I research the story in depth. Again, I lose interest and move on.
On Saturday 12th (nine days later), I meet, quite by accident, a professional tennis player from Westminster.

As I said, the above is an analogy. I haven't met a tennis player from Westminster, but I hope it explains the concept. I believe many, if not all of us, may have this latent ability, but that we are simply blind to it.

What has this got to do with the StarCiv?

Well, for the past twenty-five years, I have researched many, many subjects that I had no idea as to why I was researching them. This research, ranging from religion to science and from mind to matter, led to me questioning the very reality that we live in. I was forced to create my own concepts and terminologies for the reality that we live within - because most of the established ideas seemed so wrong.
But that's another set of stories - for another day.

Then, on Jan 19th, 2019, I understood why.

I opened up Google Earth and saw the StarCiv. Everywhere.

And I understood them.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:54 pm

One thing that I have always found strange about our culture is how we "deal" with death
Me too. It is what locks us into the lives we lead. The Ultimate Fear. Imagine being free.. from that.