A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Realm Sensor

Re: A Theory

Post by Realm Sensor » Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:33 pm

I think those of us that will actually accept this fact will be motivated to make change and re kindle the tradition of how the StarCiv may have went about things. Unfortunately for most people this entire topic will simply go right over there head, they will not "see" when shown. But for those of us who do see and do change it might be an inspiration to others.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:46 am

Many years ago, she told that my fate is sealed.

She came one night, in the place between awake and asleep, her breath warm upon my ear as she whispered lovingly that it was all alright, that everything would work out, that the journey would be long and difficult, but rewarding. She visited again and again, each time soothing frayed nerve, filling with wonder and awe, driving away the terrible fear. She spoke of the nature of our reality; the alive and the dead, the on and off, the near and the far - and all states in between. She sang of expression that came from within, the Art of The Seer. She guided, hand gently rested upon shoulder, towards fate.
An entire life that condenses down to one moment.

A moment that must be chosen wisely, because all that has come before rests upon it.

It will be called The Realisation.

The moment we realise who we are.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:56 pm

Wonderfully spoken, and inspirational.

I personally haven't had such experiences, but someone or something led me on a journey of seeking many years ago that has ultimately led me here, and I am grateful for this.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:52 am

The subject is vast and complex – yet, simultaneously – quite simple.

A worldwide human civilisation that lived in unity with one another, cherished and respected that this was our only home and ensured that every action it took was positive towards the development and comfort of every living entity.

That this concept is conceivable gives me peace.

But, where to begin?

Should it be the stars, or the Field System, or the Canal System, or the terraforming, or the ethos, the mind-set, or the gardens, the forests, the loving hand-crafted nature of the world they created, the long term vision they had, or should it be - how it all ended?

And what we became.

I'm still waiting. But the answer draws nearer.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:30 pm

Let's say about 600 years ago the cataclysm occurs.

It seems to me a post StarCiv culture emerged from the ruins and began rebuilding, with a different mindset and an emphasis on mechanisation. We see this in the form of massive amount of rail lines, trolly lines, iron works, and other mechanical implementations. Why wouldn't the immediate survivors attempt to rebuild in the same way they had prior, which seems to be of superior quality? Why the shift to complex machinery? Wouldn't that shift be extremely time consuming? Who was the educator of these "new" complex ideas in engineering? All taking place as the dust is still settling and the survivors are trying to survive. I feel the time frame aspect of this topic is of crucial importance. Blessings

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:47 am

We cannot turn back time - we cannot be them.

They had an extremely long time to do what they did. This is borne out by their accomplishments.
Each successive generation were born into a reality of exquisite visual beauty, a sense of comfort and a sense of belonging. In the face of that which fate could throw at them, they shaped their own reality, literally. They were planners - always looking to the future - whilst cherishing the heritage of their past.

We are poisoning our home. We wage war. We project our current reality backwards onto them, justifying it.

Sooner or later, we have a choice to make - an easy choice.

We continue on the path we have taken - with no understanding of who we are, or where we came from - or we be brave... and change.

The decision, as ever, is yours.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri May 14, 2021 7:08 pm

Pandoras Box.

Like a caged animal, we each cower in the shadows - sensing, but unable to focus upon, the dangers that confront us. We numb ourselves with distractions, wishes and hope - a false and neverending hope that everything will get better. We convince ourselves that the people in charge will do the right thing, that they are looking out for us all, when we know that they are not. That they lie, cheat and steal for one beneficiary alone - themselves.
That if we join them, our lives will be better somehow, more complete.

The past - were we able to see it - has much to tell, yet remains unseen. Not the manufactured past of the imposed reality into which each of us has been born, but the past which tells a very different story. A story of the unity of humankind, now inconceivable.

Collectively, we have fallen a long way - and we have allowed it. Perhaps, overly pessimistically, I do not believe we can rise again.

Nevertheless, I look forward, hesitantly, to a time when my belief is tested. That day is coming.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon May 24, 2021 8:34 am

Youtube's new terms of service, as of 1st June 2021:

YouTube's right to monetise: YouTube has the right to monetise all content on the platform, and ads may appear on videos from channels not in the YouTube Partner Programme.

I dislike the thought of ads running during my videos. I swore to myself, from the very beginning, that money would not be connected in any way at all to the StarCiv. I consider money to be the key element in the control of human minds in our society and cannot despoil the name of the StarCiv with its grotesque influence.

All of the videos on the star civilisation channel will be removed from youtube on May 30th and the account closed.

I'm looking for some other way to have them hosted, or to host them myself.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Wed May 26, 2021 9:13 pm

BitChute

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu May 27, 2021 10:27 am

It's becoming increasingly obvious (sadly, not to those in power, but to everyone else, at varying stages of realisation) that the people running things at the top of our system - the aforementioned those in power - have lost their way. And that's putting it mildly. Not that they ever had a good plan/idea to start with.
They revel in using their power to hurt other people, both psychologically and physically.

Does that sound like psychopathic behaviour, to you? I dunno, I can't tell any more. Maybe I'm the psychopath. Does it? Am I?

And now they're busy convincing everyone to inject themselves with a rushed, unproven cocktail of serum that will alter the recipients immune system, forever. All in the name of keeping a really shitty system just as shitty. Sometimes I read back to myself that which I have just written - and laugh out loud. It is that preposterous. I was literally born into a farce reality.

I'm glad I still have a sense of humour.

I think I'm going to change the way I interact with the world. Lay my cards on the table, so to speak.

I'm caught in two minds. One part wishes to tell the story so that we might understand who we are, yet the other part says ' what's the point? '
Because we are what we have become. We have riddled our reality with nuclear power stations, ready to melt down and poison everything, forever, if left untended. We have created biological weapons with the sole purpose of killing human beings in an uncontrolled fashion. We have created a situation where we are powerless in the face of our own destruction, by our own hand.
And no one is able to hold this thought long enough to take the action to remedy it.
I could show you, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that the StarCiv was real and existed in recent past. But would it do more damage than good to the system in which we are all trapped? The unintended and unforeseeable consequences are myriad.

But still, I do enjoy a gamble now and then.