A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Fenton
Site Admin

Re: A Theory

Post by Fenton » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:35 pm

port des vincennes (1).jpg
port des vincennes (1).jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 8381 times
Port des Vincennes, Paris - 1913. Aerial photograph.

Have you ever had the feeling that there is something not quite right about the societies that we live in? An intuitive feeling?

Have you ever considered why we make the past sound so horrible? That every step we take away from that past, is a step towards a supposedly better future - but that nothing, really, seems to change? In fact, that things are getting worse?

Why we fear a return to a dark age - of torture, slaying each other with crude weapons, of starvation during droughts and all manner of terrifying things? All of which may, or may not, be true?
That we have no absolute, substantive truth of the past, because none of us were there to experience it?

Could it be that these repugnant deeds were embellished or invented for a reason - to stop us looking too closely at our past?

So that we cannot see that which we fear the most - the truth?

Could it be, that in the aftermath of the destruction of the StarCiv, we are now a species too scared to see the truth, being driven increasingly insane by denial and untruths?

And that the inevitable madness that this dichotemy induces, is hurtling towards crisis point in front of our eyes, right now?

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:12 pm

It's very important that we stay calm. If we lose our heads, things will get really ugly. There is no reason for any us to lose our heads. Calm is so much better for the blood pressure.

We have to decide where we go from here. There are some truths that are so fundamental that we simply know when they are true. It's a trait that our species has - but we try to deny it to ourselves. It's like a sixth sense that lays dormant until it's really, really needed.

Have you ever heard the term "flicker frequency"? It refers to the standard number of image-slices that a human mind can absorb in 1 second. So, every one second, your mind sees 24 images, layered over one another, slices of time, just like an old movie reel playing at 24 frames per second. When we are in extreme danger (and I mean extreme, like the second before we impact another car at 100mph), the flicker frequency activates in your mind. It slows time down. Literally. It's an automatic self-preservation process. It's why extremely perilous moments seem to last a long time - and survivors can remember every detail of what could have been the final moment. This is an ability that we do not acknowledge to exist - because it is too strange and wonderous to admit that such a thing exists. Also, it might open up a lot more questions.

Well, I think that a process similar to the flicker frequency is about to activate.

We seem intent on destroying ourselves, don't we? As a species, I mean. I don't think for one moment that you, the person reading this, wants to destroy everything, or destroy much of anything at all. But, as a species? - it's not looking good, is it?

The first step towards finding a solution is admitting that we have a problem.

It's getting closer.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:55 pm

She told me to wait. Until there was no more hope left. Until the desperation became absolute, until there was no reason not to believe.
Because belief is the most powerful force, infinitely more powerful than knowledge - that knowledge is corruptible and subject to whim.
That the time would come, where no one knew what to believe, any more.
That there would need to be a light at the end of the tunnel of darkness.
That the brave would emerge and the cowardly would fade into oblivion.
She assured me this would come to pass.

We continue to paint ourselves into a corner, from which there is no escape.

Unless...we escape, somehow.

21_8_19_démolition_des_fortifications_porte_d'Auteuil.jpg
21_8_19_démolition_des_fortifications_porte_d'Auteuil.jpg (888.43 KiB) Viewed 8297 times
3 mai 1919, démolition des fortifications à la Porte-Clignancourt_4.jpg
3 mai 1919, démolition des fortifications à la Porte-Clignancourt_4.jpg (589.93 KiB) Viewed 8297 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:25 am

Sometimes, I dare myself to read back to myself, the words that I have written in the last post. Tonight, I did.

It's as though I'm reading them for the first time - and they scare the shit out of me. Have we really deteriorated this far, so fast?

We stand on the edge of oblivion. We have the means to do it. We really, really do have the means. To. Do .It.
We can erase ourselves - and everything else.

And that begs a question.

If it's all gone - all of it - what does it matter?

I now know what it means to be insane - when you are unsure whether it is the world that has gone mad, or you. Genuinely, unsure.
When the line is so clearly defined - between the world in which you wish you lived and the real world - that there can be no reconcilliation between the two. It's a weird feeling. Frightening and, at the same time Amazing.

Inside my house, everything is fantastic. My wife taught me how to love and my children taught me how wonderfully diverse human nature is.

Outside my house is a nightmare of the most terrifying kind. And the outside is increasingly intruding on the inside.

How am I going to change the mind of an entire species?

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:55 pm

We are headed towards a massive decentralization of our society, a relatively slow motion controlled demolition. This in and of itself puts local communities back as priority for the better. People will again begin to see what's really important in life. Fortified local communities, this will be the seed for a better future. Time to stop supporting the circus and teach our young how to use there hands and minds. Im optimistic.
Blessings

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:44 am

As an equal and counterbalancing opposite, she has hidden as many things as she has revealed.

None more so, than the mechanism behind Fate.

I have laboured under the belief that Fate is a consequence of our actions. That each and every thing we do, leads us on the inevitable path towards our destiny. This is correct, of course, in a manner of speaking. But I have missed a far larger determining factor, sitting there, hidden in plain sight.

The Consequence of Inactions.

The Consequence of Inactions is an infinitely larger pool of possibilities than that of Actions. For every single action we take, there are an infinite number of Inactions that we didn't take.

These Inactions are the determining factor of our reality, when weighted against Actions.

The irony is so deep, it's depths know no bounds.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu May 05, 2022 4:00 pm

So, here I am again, as though no time has passed since my last post.

But post, I must.

Have you ever thought the following thought...

How did land get flat?

I doubt it. Because we are conditioned to believe that which is acceptable. And I understand that. We are all a product of the system in which we are immersed. I was, until The StarCiv was revealed. And what a journey that has been. There is a saying, that forbidden knowledge is dangerous - and it's absolutely correct. Forbidden knowledge is dangerous. But, there is a point at which forbidden knowledge becomes crucial.
We approach that point in time.

So, how did land get flat?
We are told that an 'ice age' ground the land flat with giant glaciers scouring the land. But, what if that theory is wrong?
How would we cope with that being the case?

I can tell you - categorically - that the land of The World became flat through the efforts of The StarCiv.

You are in for a treat. Truly. Truthfully.

It will change your world.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Fri May 06, 2022 12:53 am

I happen to live in the epicenter of "ice age" geography. Upper Midwest USA. Everything around here is ice age trail, ice age lake, ice age this ect... I watched a documentary awhile back basically explaining how everything we were told is "ice age" is really " great flood". The dominant soil structure here is sand. There is even established sand mining operations. I never understood how glaciers could retreat uphill, as is claimed. A very interesting topic, looking forward to it.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sat May 07, 2022 10:33 am

We have been left a staggering amount of evidence - literally, everything, everywhere, - and yet we, as a species, cannot see it.

This, when viewed as a potential phenomenon in and of itself, gives rise to an new understanding - and possibilities.

Is it possible that the same phenomenon which prevents us from seeing The StarCiv, is being used, in some way, to control us, now?

What if, the mechanism that prevents us from seeing things that we do not want to see, is being used by a minority of human beings, who know this phenomenon exists, to determine our reality and our future?

"If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out" is not a literal saying, it is an allegorical one. It does not mean remove your eyes, it means if you look at something and don't like what you see, do not look at it.

The concept that we, as a species, are extremely vulnerable to the whim of the reality in which we exist - including that Nature can wipe us off the face of The Earth in a moment - is extremely uncomfortable for us to cope with. Too uncomfortable, perhaps. Which may be why we have created a seemingly eternal reality, comforting and shielding ourselves from 'what might be'. This shield, whilst acting as protection for our delicate psyche, may have opened us up to manipulation by minds that understand it's potential.

But, the question must be asked - do we want to be free of this unseen and unrecognised yoke around our necks?

Because it raises as many terrors - and wonders - as it solves.

Only you - the individual that you are - can know the answer to that question.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri May 13, 2022 2:33 pm

I'm going to write a summation about what I have learned (in the last three and half years) about The Star Civilisation.
And, consequently, in the end, what I have learned about human nature in it's current form.

Part 1.

The Star Civ lived to create a better reality for their children... and future generations. It's a as simple as that. They achieved this goal.

Each Star Civ culture - and there were twelve around the world - worked as one unit, connected to each of the other Star Civ cultures, which all worked together as one unit, unifying humanity.

They achieved this by following a simple set of concepts and realisations -
1) we live in a highly volatile reality, given a long enough timeline - and that preperation is key to longevity of species within this reality.
2) co-operation between human beings, brings nothing but benefit.
3) what human beings (with a longevity plan) do now, pays long term dividends for everyone.

They began by building the Field System, which remained an ongoing and vital improvement.
The Field System was a method for removing the mountainous, unihabitable terrain that all of Earth would once have been. It served two purposes, 1) to make uninhabitable terrain habitable and 2) to allow the smooth transit of water across the land during the periodic (and predictable, to a greater extent) cataclysmic events that blight the existence of human beings.
Whilst building the Field System, they endevoured to make it a stunning environment for human beings to live in, as well.
Their ingenuity, literally, knows no bounds. I stand in awe of their achievements.

They literally shaved a huge proportion of the mountainous regions down, slice by slice from the top - and in the process, created some of the most beautiful features that our Earth has to offer. I call it ' tree lightning' - it is the gullies that existed between the mountainous regions, left semi-intact to create 'lightning strike' effects within the flat land that was being created. I will show you 'tree lightning' that exists all over the world - countless examples - in a later post. Probably. I say probably, because I feel that we, as a species, are approaching a time where none of this matters.

Korchów; Lublin Province   50.371310, 22.790615   1944.jpg
Korchów; Lublin Province 50.371310, 22.790615 1944.jpg (19.97 MiB) Viewed 7991 times

Pt2 tomorrow.