A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Fenton
Site Admin

A Theory

Post by Fenton » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:57 am

“When we build, let us think that we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone.
Let it be such work as our descendants will thank us for; and let us think, as we lay stone on stone, that a time is to come when those stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, 'See! This our father did for us.” - John Ruskin
please note - this theory is subject to change as new evidence becomes available.

The signs of the Star Civilisation's previous existence (and what is left of it) are myriad. It appears that we built the entire world civilisation that exists right now on the footprints left behind by this civilisation, after much of it was destroyed by a cataclysm of unimaginable proportions at some point in the past.

Did the few survivors became us? Did we inherit this civilisations' foundations, some intact, many in a state of ruin and many buried or washed away, to be forgotten?

And when did this happen? And what happened? Was it a natural disaster - or a planned attack?

Is this the greatest secret ever untold - is it perhaps being hidden in plain sight? - or have we just missed all the clues, until now?

Their Star Centres became the basis for our cities in many cases. Many of their larger canals, inundated by water from the cataclysm, became many of our rivers. Many of their mid size and smaller canals have been built upon by us to become many of our roads. Many smaller canals still remain as just that - canals. Their crop and irrigation systems (an integral part of the canal system) served as the foundations for our own food production.

Many of their destroyed support structures, secured on bedrock, became our starting points for construction. The remnants that were left behind by the Star civilisation, built with majesty and long-term in mind, served as the basis for the starting location for many of our own towns and cities and supplied many of the materials for us to build what we have today. The remnants of their crop fields became the source of our own fields. Their canal systems continue to serve as our own.

The Star Civilisation probably spanned the entire world.

An Earth that maybe looked different back then. Many parts that are now underwater were above sea level and inhabited.
There is plenty of evidence available to back this claim.

The Star Civilisation built an interconnected world based on aesthetic beauty, symmetry and longevity.

Many of their hubs and centres were ringed by a series of support structures that connected via canals, not only with the city they primarily served, but also with all the other centres.

Their 'forts', and 'castles' were not 'forts' as we understand it - they were beautifully-shaped and lovingly-crafted structures that perhaps mimicked the form of the stars in the sky above them. Who knows?

Of course, all the structures would have had a purpose - this is still to be studied and new ideas developed.

Their food production systems are still evident in many parts of the world - and especially in old photos taken during the 1940's.

Somewhat suspiciously, almost all of the aerial photographs taken before WW2 have been lost in 'fires' or destroyed by bombing during WW2.

The evidence of this civilisation is almost everywhere, so far found in over one hundred countries worldwide. The satellite images supplied by space-borne technology in recent years, particularly by GoogleEarth - which anyone can access - allows us to see a bigger picture and research for ourselves the claims that are made here.

The implications for us are profound.

Starman

Re: A Theory

Post by Starman » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:34 am

Great synopsis, Fenton, all that I agree with. Also significant is your use of the term 'Star Civilization' to call out a missing era of worldwide history. It feels post-Atlantean, but with templates from earlier. Anybody not looking into starforts will not encounter this term, so you are on new ground here. Quite exciting really to have found a central guiding paradigm to promote. You guys are on the ground floor of this. As we move into this new age of revealing truths, many of our naming conventions that no longer work for us will go out the window. 'Star Civilization' could be a good replacement to give attention to a higher spiritual calling.
You don't need to be enlightened, you just need to be a little larger than your disappointments

Starman

More theory

Post by Starman » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:39 pm

Fenton encouraged me to post this here rather than where I posted it in Starfort Data and Research. I revised it a bit.

I had an insight yesterday about some of the satellite forms well away from the main starfort. An obvious thought is that they form some kind of energy or communication grid, but I had more of the thought that all of this could be a biological organism. Some of these forms appear as polyps to me, off of the main body. Perhaps WOW lines connected some of them, like tentacles back to the central star fort, sort of like the form of a jellyfish. Was this a Gaia, a biologic, geo-engineered earth and water co-creation with nature that sustained a benevolent human society?

Clearly, all the infrastructure we are exploring was linked together in the past in some way and provided various foundational benefits to human society. It housed and fed people, provided an organizing structure for social relations, delivered irrigation water, provided water transportation corridors and more. The MORE part is the most intriguing to me. Were there other benefits that we don’t yet understand? Power generation and distribution? Instant communication pathways? Natural self-correcting healing environments? A defensive fortification against external enemies or threats - psychic, cosmic, physical.

And then sadly - how could such a stable, harmonious and wonderful worldwide thing fall asunder? It must have been a giant catastrophe. Was it engineered by the evil ones, or did the cosmos burp and sorry, your number just came up?

Did human warfare play a part in the demise or was it wholly an impartial celestial unzipping or both, or more?

There’s rampant speculation on the internet that starforts were a kind of energetic anchor to help ward off or defeat aggressive, satanic forces. DEW were used to bring down this Tartarian post-Atlantean civilization and the mud floods buried many starforts. The old world culture was defeated and the victors have been busy burying the memory. People on this forum have been exposed to all of it.

My belief is that we have profound amnesia due to this tragedy (and earlier catastrophes). Add to the fact that time slowly erases memory, especially when you have big die-offs. Surviving psychopaths among us have stepped in to engineer a new kind of society based on scarcity. We have been handed an Orwellian paradigm of divide and rule. We have been bamboozled so much that we have become blithering idiots. Satan rules.

However, our forgetting is VERY RECENT! This did not happen a long, long time ago. I believe we can discover what happened because we are not talking about ancient history!

It blows my mind that there is a completely different story emerging about our recent past, and starforts and the society that created it are a big part of the revelation. Most of what we are taught as history is a complete fabrication. We are carrying around notions of the Renaissance, Medieval Ages, and Archaic periods that are complete bunk. The so-called Dark Ages are only dark because they are forgotten, covered over, and were a period when EVERYTHING went under the knife and was forged into a new story to steer the traumatized masses. This has happened multiple times over the millennia, and is perhaps the main story that needs telling. If we don’t get past our PTSD we’re dead meat.
You don't need to be enlightened, you just need to be a little larger than your disappointments

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:58 am

It's becoming more apparant, daily, that the Field System was not for growing crops per se. There would have been a lot less people back then, so the super-abundance of fields worldwide would have been massive overkill if they were for producing food. I have recently found many instances of 'mini-fields' (in old photos) that are far more suitable for growing crops - and are in the most sensible places for distribution of that foodstuff - around the starhubs and in and around the port systems. The larger field system would have served as a fall-back position to grow food in times of drought or whatever, but i am now convinced this was not their primary purpose.

Which leads to me wonder - why all the canals everywhere, leading into each individual field and even 'irrigation' trenches within each of those individual fields? Apart from transport, could it be that the canal system, filled with water - a good electrical conduit - was an enormous electrical grid, being fed power from the field system, each field covered in a different type of soil density, some even translucent, to harvest energy from bedrock?

Hmmm.

13thMonkey (Mike)

Post by 13thMonkey (Mike) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:57 pm

Consider how our current standards of living in a city are considered unhealthy to us.
What if these people moved from city to city like nomads do, but with the addition of high tech.
Return to a well protected city once the crops are ready, live off those and move on.

Starman

Post by Starman » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:36 am

To me the Field System appears as something built with great effort with need for ongoing maintenance. We're talking waterways here that occasionally flood, moving mud around. Cement lined canals or not, there must have been a lot of water influence.

Why do we surmise the population was low in the past? There might have been A LOT of people around. All those fields needed laborers. There is evidence all over the world of dense settlements from the past. I post a link to a Gary Schoenung Documentary showing lots of abandoned fields, but in the mountains. Were these not just agricultural fields, but an organization of rock wall enclosures or canals (in the case of star forts) around the fields that patterned electrical influence?

watch at 32:51

- watch at 32:51.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:29 am

Starman - agreed, it's quite possible that there were a lot of people around. Those fields in the mountain are odd - no doubt about it - but they don't look 'neat' enough to be StarCiv. Hey look, I'm open to any possibility, especially after finding out that any history beyond a few hundred years ago appears to be total fiction - maybe the rock caves were a previous civ to the StarCiv? Or a competing civ? I don't know. I'm tied up in documenting the evidence of the StarCIv I'm seeing with my own eyes on sites like NCAP and what is still visible on Google Earth. I consider myself lucky in a way - that I came into this field in Jan 2019 completely and utterly a clean slate with no preconceived ideas about any of it - nothing - and I'm just following the path that each new unearthing takes me to. It sounds a bit 'closed-minded' I know, but my focus is providing myself with clear, concise evidence that this StarCiv existed, had a sophisticated system of structures, canals and fields that all worked in harmony with one another, all within an environment that was staggeringly beautiful and exceptionally well-maintained, because that was their mindset. The details I can look at later, when I've proven to myself that I have made a case that I would believe if I had seen it for the first time. Does that make sense? I'm never sure.

And in the midst of this, the artist in me has had it's way and surfaced. Colm will be posting some videos on youtube that I compiled in the last couple of months - a look at the unintended results of what the StarCiv Field System + serial mudfloods had created.
And then there's the art I painted myself, between 2012-2017. But that's another story entirely.
These elements will, I hope - over time - coalesce to form a cogent whole.

Please feel free to start your own theory thread and let us now how you think it all ties together!

13thMonkey (Mike)

Post by 13thMonkey (Mike) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:44 pm

Maintenance workers are still a thing of modern times, that would've been no exception in the past, both for the field system and the star cities.
However these old buildings and cities were built with such high precision and engineering efficiency that we have to keep in mind that a maintenance process could very well have been automated.
We're only slowly beginning to uncover the means of technology these people had and it looks more and more like what we are doing is nothing
but a disorganized copying of what the current rulers found was left after all the destruction.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:20 pm

Yes Mike - I had considered that the StarCiv might have had the means of somehow making water 'still'. By that, I mean they had some way of making water stay in place i.e. not flow like water normally does. As bizarre as it sounds, this would have allowed a canal system to be on hills, mountains etc without the need for constant pumping.

That reminds me - I found some 1940's pics of these extraordinary-looking devices - located in Holland - a couple of months ago -

54°07'16.57" N 13°48'08.47" E and 54°08'04.67" N 13°47'37.15" E and the third has been built upon - 54°07'37.51" N 13°47'45.91" E

54.127684, 13.801774.jpg
54.127684, 13.801774.jpg (210.19 KiB) Viewed 19100 times
54.112403, 13.807175 2.jpg
54.112403, 13.807175 2.jpg (381.68 KiB) Viewed 19100 times
54.127684, 13.801774 2.jpg
54.127684, 13.801774 2.jpg (360.27 KiB) Viewed 19100 times
54.134525, 13.780505 2.jpg
54.134525, 13.780505 2.jpg (418.11 KiB) Viewed 19100 times

I have no idea why I think they may be related StarCiv water management, but I do. I don't discount the possibility that they are from our civilisation, either - I'd be interested to know what they are (or claimed to be!). They look quite impressive feats of engineering and are over 200 meters wide! The one in the middle looks like a giant bowl that can pivot on an axis. That's some serious engineering, if it is. They look like some kind of truly humungous sunken well system.

I notice this one - 54°07'16.57" N 13°48'08.47" E - nowadays has a concrete entrance leading into it. I would love to take a look in there...

13thMonkey (Mike)

Post by 13thMonkey (Mike) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:11 pm

it's Peenemunde in Germany ;)

The testing site for the V weapons during WW2
54°10'23.33" N 13°47'27.92" O
i have this location marked as a Star due to the shape of the ground and trees.