A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Realm Sensor

Re: A Theory

Post by Realm Sensor » Thu May 27, 2021 3:26 pm

The rate at which people are waking up is increasing by the hour. Kough19 actually in my opinion sped up the awakening for many. I'm optimistic that we are approaching a time when TPTB simply get ignored and people start building local alternative systems. The more the Stars make there way into humanities subconscious the more our world will change for the better, just the visuals of the StatCiv can excite this change in consciousness.

The dice must be rolled 😄
Thx

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:25 pm

As a species, we have been very busy for the last couple of centuries. Extremely busy, in fact.

Not only have we been busy creating - and then, perfecting - ways to destroy ourselves, but also the habitat in which we exist.

However, that's not where we've been the busiest, at all. Not by a long shot.

Where we have been the most busy - exceedingly so - is in the business of forgetting our past.

We have done rather well, in this regard.

Somuchso, that every single artifact left to us by our ancestors - including literature, iconography, art, buildings, maps, monuments and intellectual concepts - has been systematically, incorrectly interpreted by us. Each incorrect interpretation has compounded the next.

I wonder why that would be so?

The entirety of our history is hidden from us - by us - so it's little wonder that so many of us are confused by the world around us.

We are all in this, together.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:44 am

Here is a fundamental truth -

Knowledge is a powerful tool, whether that knowledge is false, or real.

However, belief is far more powerful. In fact, it is the most powerful - surpassing knowledge infinitely.

Belief is held in your mind. It is specific to you. Your beliefs are the most valid. They define you.

Beliefs can be amended by knowledge. You have been taught - by this society - that knowledge is the ultimate goal.
But it allows your beliefs to be manipulated.

Knowledge is external, transitory, fickle.

Belief is internal, solid, definitive.

It's time to get your beliefs in order.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:24 pm

I think the time is fast approaching for the story to be told. There remain holes in it (that can be filled in later), but the general idea should be easy to see - if somewhat difficult to believe. But it's all there, right in front of your eyes.
You may not want to believe it, but you probably will.

And then the question will be - who else do I tell about this?

In that moment of questioning, this batch of human beings' collective humanity will reveal it's true colours.

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:08 pm

A collective awakening is taking place..right now. People I would have never imagined being aware of these hidden history topics are asking me if iv heard of this or that.
I also believe this is why the controllers are acting with such desperation as of late. Good to hear from you, take care.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:26 am

I have had the most interesting life.
I gained The Muse - and the knowledge she imparted and continues to do so. I gained the sight of The Seer.
These things are both a blessing and a curse, in equal measure.

Truly astounding - is that it is may all be in vain. It may mean nothing.

The die is cast. Fate, it turns out, is anything but fickle.

But in case it gets difficult to concentrate on a matter like this, you should know this - that there was a worldwide, unified human civilisation that covered this Earth, little more than a few hundred years ago, whose sole wish was to keep this Earth beautiful, pure and a place of wonder for it's future generations to exist within. The lengths that they went to - to achieve this vision - were extraordinary. Truly, breath-taking.

They succeeded, until the nature of the reality in which we all exist, revealed itself.

The survivors - our ancestral line, up to and including us - have lived an equal but opposing life to that of The StarCiv. Unlike them, we have damaged our home - Earth - and created the conditions to destroy ourselves. That the majority were led toward this point, as opposed to leading, makes little difference in the end.

There is much-needed comfort in the belief that we were once, in our past, a different kind of people. That we lived to create beauty, compassion and joy. And that we did those things for a long, long time. We are the last few minutes of a twenty-four hour timeframe, by comparison.

I continue to piece myself together, bit by bit, so that I might piece together the enigma that is The StarCiv. I feel more confident every day.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:33 am

The Things that No One Talks About.

The most interesting things, in my opinion. Yet, here we are... silent.

To better understand the journey that I am about to take you on, you must be me. I can show you how.

There is a bravery inside of you - within your inner core - that you are unaware of.
But it's there.
It is the the only thing which can allow you to know truth.
And the bravery, itself, is the greatest truth that you can know.

There are many misconceptions about the reality in which we exist. Some are plain innocent mistakes, some are with more malign intent.
This, however, is the balancing nature of our reality. There cannot be one, without the other.

Saddle up, intrepid viewer - and be prepared to see.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:59 pm

She told me it was an existential threat to humankind which, most surprisingly, hardly surprised me at all, even when hearing it from her. She is known for hiding a less obvious truth within another far more obviously truth, after all. But, the end result is the same. The world in which we live is quickly rising to the boil, mass insanity laying itself bare. It's been a long time coming. About 400 years, I'd say - but maybe as little as 200. It's almost impossible to tell. I digress.
She told me to wait. Until the moment that it seemed as though there were no more time left. Right up to the edge. When only belief matters.
A belief that you can know is truth.
A new belief.

To unify us all.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:59 pm

As I have learned more about The StarCiv, a strange(ish) phenomenon has occured.
Instead of my mind being filled with what it was like to live as a part of The StarCiv, (as I would have expected, beforehand) - instead - from fairly early on - my mind has been filled with how we live, when compared to The StarCiv.
It's been hugely satisfying to have a true example of how we once were, as opposed to a prefering to believe in a lie.

The Lie.

Thus, the lie that we prefer to believe has made us what we are.

We are controlled by the fear that we might discover the truth.

The terrifying truth
or
The comforting lie.

We cannot be free until we acknowledge it.

Irony. It's all about irony.

We are entering a period of great upheaval. That is probably putting it kindly.

The only effect that you can have on the future
is
the state of mind in which you enter it.

I'm working on showing you how.

I have no idea if anyone reads these words. It doesn't matter. Some things have to be said, even when the room is empty. How profound lol

Realm Sensor

Post by Realm Sensor » Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:53 am

I have been reading these words with great excitement.

The terrifying lie is ?.......perhaps it's that we do not know who we are or where were going, and never really have.

I always look forward to your musings
Thx