A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Fenton
Site Admin

Re: A Theory

Post by Fenton » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:27 pm

Thanks, Starman.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:57 am

It's Christmas day, 1.30 am. Sitting here, thinking about the ramifications of all this. Been doing little but, for the last 9 months. I have a great deal to show you, but I'm not so sure you'll want to see it. Or maybe it's all imagined, summoned by a person who very much wishes - wholeheartedly - that the world we live in was different. That we had all been born into a paradigm more like that of the one that came before us.

But this is what we have to work with, we are in the here and now.

Still working on it.

Starman

Post by Starman » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:32 pm

Happy New Years from Hawaii

Well, my heart has already been broken knowing that we have been dropped into a world quite different than the one that preceded it. However, I find some solace in knowing this. We are living in a paradigm that is not the only one possible for this world.

I like finding evidence that the old world was one of beauty and grandeur, closer to the 'Creator' or whatever originating force brought the world into existence. The sense of time must have been different then, and perhaps money was not used as the central social lubricating force as we have it today.

It takes a bit of sleuthing to find evidence of this uplifted old world. Mostly, the historical narrative is about the endless stream of despots, warfare, and systems of slavery. If you have evidence of it being otherwise, I want to know of it. I think the Starciv story can go a long way to show that we once did lead a different kind of life.

My internet connection has been a problem, but will supposedly be back up at home on Jan 12. I hope to get in touch with you after then.
You don't need to be enlightened, you just need to be a little larger than your disappointments

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:20 pm

First of all, I'd like to apologise for my lack of output recently (the last few months).
I have found it very difficult to come to terms with that which I am seeing with my own eyes - The Star Civilisation was everywhere.
It covered the entire Earth - and it was here not that long ago.
There are a new series of KMZ's on the way - country specific. The first is France. Unbelievable.
Also, a friend of mine has composed a piece of music specifically for the Star Civ for me and I'm making a video to accompany it. Coming soon.
Lots more to come.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:19 pm

A new Star Civilisation web site is a few days away from being launched.

The new French Starmap will follow a few days later.

Thanks for your patience, to anyone who is waiting for more content.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:21 pm

New Star Civilisation web site is up - www.starciv.org - plenty still to be added.

Citizenship

Post by Citizenship » Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:18 pm

Link not working for me, can be found with google for starciv.org!

Just about to have a look, Thanks!

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:47 pm

Citizenship wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:18 pm
Link not working for me, can be found with google for starciv.org!

Just about to have a look, Thanks!
Ooops, sorted it now, thx Cit.

Starman

Post by Starman » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:52 pm

Congrats Fenton on your new website, really is a great resource for the public. Looking forward to the videos!
You don't need to be enlightened, you just need to be a little larger than your disappointments

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:03 am

Well, we learned nothing from the StarCiv, mainly because we didn't know about them - until now.

For a civilisation to avoid self-imploding by it's own hand - keep things simple.

The more complex a system, the more variables there are to go wrong in times of naturally-occuring (or otherwise) disaster.

There seems little point - beyond for posterity - to detail how the StarCiv would have dealt with a virus like this. All food for the population was grown locally, in the mini-fields that surrounded each town and city. Exotic foods, grown in the ideal habitat for maximum production, would have been produced in the most suitable part of the world and distrubuted in times of plenty. Fresh, clean water was obviously not a problem anywhere in the world, because there was no pullutants to contaminate any part of the system. A virus like this would have hit them hard, but it would have been their main problem, not just one of many.

We have had a system built around us that is literally insane, in it's complexity and rigidity. Money become a God, until it became worthless.

I know I keep promising to make videos and I've let some people down by not following through. I apologise. I was trying to find a way to make videos unlike anything that had been seen before - to do the subject of The StarCiv justice - and I'm still waiting for exact inspiration.
This crisis may be the catalyst. We'll see.

Fenton.