star forts in Australia

Suspect a possible StarCiv presence in an area? Report your findings here!
jolship

star forts in Australia

Post by jolship » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Hi Guys
many thanks for setting up such a great site as well as Colm's amazingly informative videos...

as we know the powers that be have done a pretty good job of eradicating many star forts worldwide...many people have noted the lack of forts in Australia...apart from perhaps Fort Denison in Sydney...I did note from one researcher whose name I forget now mentioned that Bare Island..again in Sydney near Port Denison shows the remnants of a possible fort as well as Port Sketchley near Newcastle NSW...this one even has a museum!!!...

also I would recommend you have a look at some urban explorer videos...especially those shot in the tunnels that catacomb under the port of Dover...Dover Castle on the Eastern heights have many tunnels but more interestingly the Western heights has some incredible underground structures...tunnels..shafts...amazing brickwork...that are purported to have been built during Napoleonic times haha...

IRS Explorers have done many explorations...their narrative follow the official line...but they structures themselves reveal as very different story...

once aagain many thanks for your time and efforts in revealing a deeply mysterious part of our history

all the best
Jol

Fenton
Site Admin

Re: star forts in Australia

Post by Fenton » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:27 pm

Hi Jol, thanks for posting this link to the video - very interesting!
I wonder how many tunnels there are beneath our feet as we walk around (oblivious) each day?
I bet most of the tunnels featured in the IKS videos were there already - and just repurposed as necessary by our civ.

jolship

Post by jolship » Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:59 am

Hi Fenton

yes worldwide tunnel systems...under most major cities...some say under the whole of Europe...as you say...perhaps repurposed after the last major reset in the 1800's...it is hard to imagine how these tunnels and shafts were built given the tools and technology that were available at time not forgetting the huge amount of bricks...mortar and concrete that were required not forgetting the removal of the waste materials...it will take 10 years to complete Crossrail...given present day technology...the comparison with what the supposed ''Victorians'' achieved does not ring true...plus the fact the narrative that we have been fed about many being built in ''Napoleonic'' times makes no sense either...food for thought

I would thank you guys for the amazing KMZ file...quite an adventure exploring the possibilities...I would add Lubeck near Hamburg as possible star fort...

all the best

Jol

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:34 am

I was looking at Australia yesterday - at first glance, there's not much there, but as I carried on looking I started to see a vast amount of starciv presence. As is so often the case with areas that have been seriously devestated - and then, what was left, being repurposed - the best remaining evidence is the remnants of the canal and field systems. And in the flatter, coastal areas of southern Aus, there's still plenty there to look at! Not least the field system, which appears to have been very similar to the North American field system, laid out in grids of 1 mile square fields - however, the fields are all shifted around and many remnants of possible wow lines are dotted all over the place, totally jumbled up. There are some canal remnants too. I'll do a case study about it, soon.

jolship

Post by jolship » Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:03 pm

look forward to your case study on Australia...I have often wondered at the incredible road systems that crisscross the outback...unnecessarily wide and stretching hundreds of miles...I would hazard a guess to say that Australia underwent some serious devastation destroying most of a previous civilisation...also their are ancient maps which depict The Sahara as being highly populated with towns and cities...now turned to sand and dust...

just came across this amazing video of the tunnel systems under The Maginot Line...seeing all the pipes etc...made me think that these structures are somehow connected with the production of steam!!!...

well worth a gander...it starts again after 3 minutes!!!...plus their are some amazing images on the net..just search Maginot Line Tunnels...

all the best

Citizenship

Post by Citizenship » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:54 pm

Austrailia, for such a big place there are very little star fort or indeed any forts, most seem to be either constructed for WW2 or are mods existing structures.

I have thus far only been able to find 13 forts, none in Tasmania and none in Newzealand.

Although Aus and it's accompanying islands have a lot of old world architecture that seems to have appeared out of nowhere just like all the other colony's.
Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 20.45.59.png
Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 20.45.59.png (2.92 MiB) Viewed 14971 times

jolship

Post by jolship » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:40 pm

Thanks very much for the above post Citizenship...I would agree Australia has few remnants of the star civilisation...although Port Scratchley misspelt in my first post has all the signs of star fortage…

going back to the UK...although not as expansive as some star forts...Walmer...Deal and what used to be Sandown Castles are all built in rose patterns...perfect divine geometry...the lie that they were built as defensive positions and are what is known as Cinque Ports...all a ruse to hide their true nature...makes me wonder as to what their actual construction was meant to facilitate...it is even said that Wellington died in Walmer Castle in 1852 haha...

13thMonkey (Mike)

Post by 13thMonkey (Mike) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:22 pm

Kangaroo fort in Hobart

42°52'53.31" Z 147°21'57.30" O

Citizenship

Post by Citizenship » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:27 pm

13thMonkey (Mike) wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:22 pm
Kangaroo fort in Hobart

42°52'53.31" Z 147°21'57.30" O
Hey mike i did look at that area of Hobart but left it out because they mostly seem to be 19th century batteries and magazines which i suspect are probably built on existing structures because thats how it is usually done.

I was hoping to find something in Christchurch NZ but apart from the usual grid pattern there seems to be little there, i have look for some old maps but they do not reveal anything, yet i do know that CC has some or had some great old style buildings of the the european style.

I am still suspect of Port Arthur especially the historic site or i should historic prison(some particularly nasty practises), they say it was established, like the way they skirt around the issue of date, in 1830 but the whole site looks a bit older to me.

Seeker

Post by Seeker » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:02 am

31°47'24.3"S 124°23'46.3"E

Anyone has info on that?