Kyoto? Maybe?

Suspect a possible StarCiv presence in an area? Report your findings here!
HazelKraft

Kyoto? Maybe?

Post by HazelKraft » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:02 pm

Kyoto was Japan's first capital city, and here you have these canal systems etc... Image
But here you have today's megalithic fort, rectangular shaped ;
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Nij%C ... 35.7482183

And yes I know they say that Japan wasn't open to the world at this time, but at least we have the obvious starfort in Hokkaido.
The forts in Japan were outstanding, giant stones for very tall megalithic structures that get too little attention...

Fenton
Site Admin

Re: Kyoto? Maybe?

Post by Fenton » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:07 pm

Personally, I have stopped thinking in terms of the history that has been presented to us - and now trust what I see with my own eyes.

Japan bears all the hallmarks of having been a part of the StarCiv. Their 'stars' - i.e. their colossal structures that have some resemblance to what we call fortifications - were particular to their region. The stars in many parts of the world were just as we see in Europe - 'pointy' for want of a better term. But the stars in the Japanese region were predominantly rectangular.

So how can I claim they are stars, when they are not star shaped in any way? Because they are surrounded by exactly the same canal system, field system and various other markers left behind by the StarCiv. The correlation is too strong to be coincidence.