Scarborough UK or not?

Suspect a possible StarCiv presence in an area? Report your findings here!
dave p

Scarborough UK or not?

Post by dave p » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:10 am

I came across a map of scarborough and thought is was of scarborough UK so i started to investigate and made a little video about it However after i made the video on how the map fits almost perfectly over scarborough castle so i wrote to the meseum services with my finds and they quickly dashed my finding as it says on the map scarborough Tobago this is something i could not see on my copy of the map and my computer skill are very poor and did not know how to enlarge the map so i could not see the word tobago. The outcome is still up in the air for me dispite it saying tobago it fits over the scarborough uk site almost perfectly. I have no idea how to measure on google earth so i could no compare the size but even the coastal out line on the map of tobago fits perfectly with the scarborough castle site.

Fenton
Site Admin

Re: Scarborough UK or not?

Post by Fenton » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:07 pm

Great video, Dave. I'm very sceptical about the motivations of our successive leaders (in the past, particularly) in the UK - they seem to have done a very good job of destroying much of the starfort presence, particularly in England.

After a quick scan of the area, there may have been an auxilliary or satellite here - 54°17'40.00" N 0°24'38.01" W

and there may have been a field system auxilliary here - 54°17'40.00" N 0°24'38.01" W - that lake is very similar in shape to this and may have housed a similar structure:
auxilliary.jpg
auxilliary.jpg (112.97 KiB) Viewed 7276 times

Also, 54°17'29.24" N 0°24'37.20" W looks very much like an auxilliary structure sat in what is now a lake.

The whole area has a starforty feel about it, no doubt about it. But then, so do most areas! :lol:

dave p

Re: Scarborough UK or not?

Post by dave p » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:47 pm

cheers! the first location you gave after a quick scan makes perfect sense it is like a huge knob of rock sticking up in the landscape and there was a huge fun fair on the top far many many years. The lake you point out i do have some old photos of the construction of the lake i will did out and let you have a look also this whole town is deep in mud with one hotel having 5/6 burried levels below the street.From a mud aspect i have put together a few videos on this very strange secrative town for those interested. Iwill be going back in a month or so to scarborough this information give me a whole new area to explore. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYnF4 ... subscriber