Fort Gaines and Morgan, Alabama

post anything to do with starforts here, but check if the other categories below are more relevent first!
Jww427

Fort Gaines and Morgan, Alabama

Post by Jww427 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:34 pm

Two forts guarding Mobile Bay!
Huzzah for the Confederacy of The South!
Down with that carpet-bagger President Lincoln!

Id like to bring your attention to all the harbors, artificial islands, and long-as-hell breakwaters of the famous bay.
I know the US Army Corps of Engineers work very hard, but what exactly was "restored"
versus scratch-built in America? See: Gailliard Island.

In the ocean directly south of the forts there seems to be a massive submerged breakwater and rectangular structure.
I believe there are good people working for Google Earth that have left us many ancient clues. I hope so anyway.

Im guessing these two forts are post Great Flood since they are neatly positioned near the Gulf of Mexico on precarious spits of land.
I think many USA star forts are post-Diluvian, and perhaps functioned properly right up to the American Civil War of 1861-65.
Once they were built into military fortifications, I wonder if many stopped working. Bad karma? Negative vibes?

Worldwide, we must assume as researchers that a good number of them are still working well. But who are the recipients of
all that free earth energy? Obviously, the US Military is reeking some benefit in my opinion. Thats why the Corps of Engineers build
so many waterways and canals.

JWW
Attachments
fort Morgan AL.jpeg
fort Morgan AL.jpeg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 6226 times
fort gaines water.jpeg
fort gaines water.jpeg (407.42 KiB) Viewed 6226 times
fort gaines AL.jpeg
fort gaines AL.jpeg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 6226 times
Know the truth in thyself, for it will set you free.
Www.Littleanton.com

Jww427

Re: Fort Gaines and Morgan, Alabama

Post by Jww427 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:40 pm

More.
Ill bet you dimes to doughnuts the ancients built those big, thin islands that surround the bay and protect it from the ravages
of the ocean.
JWW
Attachments
fort gaines 2.jpeg
fort gaines 2.jpeg (503.84 KiB) Viewed 6224 times
mobile bay.jpeg
mobile bay.jpeg (981.95 KiB) Viewed 6224 times
Know the truth in thyself, for it will set you free.
Www.Littleanton.com