Fort Jefferson FL

post anything to do with starforts here, but check if the other categories below are more relevent first!
Jww427

Fort Jefferson FL

Post by Jww427 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:16 am

An "unfinished" US Civil War fort in the dry tortugas.
Gee whiz, why didn't they finish it? Ran out of bricks, did we?
I guess the Military Industrial Complex at the time didn't have enough stolen cash from the American people yet.

What, pray tell, is it "protecting," exactly? The fishing holes?

You know what, everyone? This gem has to be my bloody favorite.
REALLY? You want to build a fort on an island in the Florida Keys that's nearly sunk already? WHY?
Hurricanes a problem for flooding? No? What about keeping all that expensive gunpowder dry?
Any fresh water? Nope. None needed. Plenty of sushi to eat though.

A MOAT?
General: "Men, let's build a moat because, well, uhh, there's not enough water around the fort to keep those pesky pirates at bay!"
Sergeant: "Huzzah, boys! A sharkless swimming pool. The General really knows his military marine strategy!"

Im a military historian and writer. I know my cannons, guns, cannonades, howitzers, mortars, bastions, ranges, shot and shell sizes, ships of the line, and forts. This star fort is not strategic in any way. The supply problems would be legion. Cannon ranges in those days were 5-8 miles. Its 100 miles to Havana from there.

THIS hexagon monstrosity makes NO military sense whatsoever, not that most star forts do anyway.
Ships and their crews would simply stay out of range, laugh, drink rum, and go around it.
It is obvious––to me––that it was built at a time when sea levels were far, far lower. And it was probably connected to the Keys by land.
Keep in mind that the underwater plateau it sits upon was last above water 12,500 years ago before The Great Flood.
Any thoughts?
JWW

Attachments
jeff 4.jpeg
jeff 4.jpeg (617.3 KiB) Viewed 12025 times
jeff 3.jpeg
jeff 3.jpeg (401.6 KiB) Viewed 12025 times
jeff 2.jpeg
jeff 2.jpeg (500.74 KiB) Viewed 12025 times
fort jeff.jpeg
fort jeff.jpeg (357.25 KiB) Viewed 12025 times
Know the truth in thyself, for it will set you free.
Www.Littleanton.com

Jww427

Re: Fort Jefferson FL

Post by Jww427 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:20 am

Lastly, I used to think that red brick construction couldn't be that old, but we should realize it can be.
The ancients used bricks, especially the Romans.
Or at least they get the credit.
Www.Littleanton.com

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:10 pm

General: "Men, let's build a moat because, well, uhh, there's not enough water around the fort to keep those pesky pirates at bay!"
Sergeant: "Huzzah, boys! A sharkless swimming pool. The General really knows his military marine strategy!"
When viewed in hindsight, it's quite funny really, isn't it? There was always a surefire answer for every question (should anyone be interested enough to question the official story), but those answers are becoming increasingly ridiculous as time passes.

Do you have mixed emotions, considering you are a military historian?

Jww427

Post by Jww427 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:03 am

I have no mixed emotions anymore.
I have been awake for 30 years now. Nothing shocks me about the false reality we liven.
Im just so sad when I see my friends' kids go off to college, accrue debt, and learn bullshit.
JWW
Www.Littleanton.com

Jww427

Post by Jww427 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:00 pm

This fort is nothing but a rusty car and engine block sitting in a shallow pond with weeds & reeds.
Its former days of electromagnetic power glory are long gone. Just like the Giza pyramids.
Animals, birds, and our people have been using it as a resting stump to sit on or a nest for who knows how many centuries.
Some star forts are alive and well and still in some sort of use.
But not this one and many others...theyre dead.
A degenerating, petrifying skeleton of a bygone age.
JWW
Www.Littleanton.com