Star forts in australia

post anything to do with starforts here, but check if the other categories below are more relevent first!
Nicomanfp

Star forts in australia

Post by Nicomanfp » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:46 pm

Another argument used by star-civ deniers is that there are no star forts in Australia? are there any examples of star forts, hedgehogs, or satellites in Australia? or were they all destroyed?

Fenton
Site Admin

Re: Star forts in australia

Post by Fenton » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:29 am

Australia is a bit of an enigma. It was hit hard - in some places it looks like space and time have been warped in some incomprehensible way.
There are many indicators that the StarCiv were there, but nothing as conclusive as a map or aerial photo showing a main star town or city (that I am aware of).

There's this map from 1810 - of Sydney. I've marked in red where there was a 4-point, maybe a another structure and two Star Gardens.

Sydney_1810.jpg
Sydney_1810.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 6273 times

The overall layout of Sydney strongly suggests that it was originally a Star city, but beyond the bits left behind in 1810 (4-point etc) the best evidence is found in the Field System that is still apparent in some parts of Australia.

Even though the landscape of Australia is truly bizarre - especially in and amongst the Field System - there are portions of the Field System left fairly intact.

The pic below shows an area of Australian Field System in which 1 mile x 1 mile Fields (exactly like in the USA, where there are literally millions of them, all orientated perfectly to North/South and East/West), these Fields have been 'shifted' from their N/S-E/W orientation slightly, as though the ground beneath them has rotated.

fields1.jpg
fields1.jpg (950.26 KiB) Viewed 6273 times

- and in another area, the Fields remain as 1m x 1m squares, perfectly orientated N/S-E/W:

fields2.jpg
fields2.jpg (1016.6 KiB) Viewed 6273 times

then, we have a multitude of other anololies - not least, artifacts like this:

square.jpg
square.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 6273 times

and this:

66miles.jpg
66miles.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 6273 times

A 66 mile long boundary between what, exactly?

The whole of Australia looks like various peices were picked up, swivelled about, jiggled for a while, then parts of it were bombarded by something, whilst some areas remained intact(ish).
As I said - an enigma. It's probably one of the last places I'll take a really good look, due to the volume of easier to comprehend stuff available elsewhere.