Old books mentioning starforts

Other anomolies related to starforts
Mike M

Re: Old books mentioning starforts

Post by Mike M » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:06 pm

One more note before I soldier on.

You may note the existence of twin spired buildings in all of these drawings that I post from my i-j600's/1600s collection.

You may also note the "flag poles" too often occuring, even in these old drawings.

You may also note the diminutive nature of the people.

You may also note that the stars are NOT filled in with dirt.

You may also note that each coat-of-arms is topped by a lyre(liar) on the left and top with protrusions that may relate to some electrical purpose. What are all these additional horns/branches coming out of the lyre's?

You may also note that each coat-of-arms has a long-hat-man on the right looking up to the center. Who is he? I've seen him in other old drawings & exampled by others going through drawings discussed on YT, such as UAP, Liedtke, Life Kreationz's channels, et al.

You may note that the sword in this first drawing is not pointed and appears to be.....square???? How very useful!

You might also note that the coats-of-arms are usually presented with 8 pointed snowflakes or stars that to me, at least, resemble the live-active energy collector that we have seen from Thailand or China on YT. It is also present on rulers "outfits", though not on this first one. Very interesting.....to me at least.

Finally, Fenton, please dump the duplicate photos that are sideways. Thank you much for your editing prowess.

To all - I'm trying to stay on Star topic. My apologies if you consider your time wasted looking at co-factors/contributors/coincidental/co-conspiratorial items revolving around the StarCiv. It seems there are uncountable things from our past that we've not been taught but which relate. Just trying to share what I see.

Mike

Mike M

Post by Mike M » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:01 am

Here is star 2 from what is, I believe Saxony in Germany, from my book.

Also shown is the leader of the times. Interesting to me are many things but the Lyre as well as the 8 point energy star at the top of the shield in his coat of arms.
Attachments
Saxony, Germany Star 2 Full Pic.JPG
Saxony, Germany Star 2 Full Pic.JPG (6.49 MiB) Viewed 20331 times
Saxony, Germany Star 2 Description.JPG
Saxony, Germany Star 2 Description.JPG (5.85 MiB) Viewed 20331 times
Saxony Star 2 Sectional 1.JPG
Saxony Star 2 Sectional 1.JPG (6.43 MiB) Viewed 20331 times
Saxony 2 Coat of Arms.JPG
Saxony 2 Coat of Arms.JPG (6.82 MiB) Viewed 20331 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:11 pm

Tidied 'em up...

book.jpg
book.jpg (6.84 MiB) Viewed 20331 times

book1.jpg
book1.jpg (4.87 MiB) Viewed 20331 times

book2.jpg
book2.jpg (9.01 MiB) Viewed 20331 times

book3.jpg
book3.jpg (9.74 MiB) Viewed 20331 times

Mike M

Post by Mike M » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:02 am

With this post is my ~350 year old drawing (by my research) depicting 2nd temple Jerusalem as perceived by Germans of the 1600s/j600s.

Fairly remarkable that they apparently found it normal to have fountains throwing water to & fro without electricity, as necessary today in most cases without significant vertical head pressure.....or a lot of hamster wheels.
Attachments
DEAD140A-FDDE-4B84-8CB8-C3A39AB9D193.jpeg
DEAD140A-FDDE-4B84-8CB8-C3A39AB9D193.jpeg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 20291 times

Mike M

Post by Mike M » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:41 am

Unhappy with the quality of the jpg of these maps that I could capture with my cameras and following this years costly professional restoration, I had these 1st 2 maps high res scanned today by a local print shop. (This is a repeat of previously displayed maps.) Interestingly, the older (1st temple period/586 BC & before, allegedly) includes numerous star forts. The other is again offered, in case Fenton or others benefit.

I also had 2 full size copies of each made. ~21" x 17". I haven't had the resources to do this prior. Each copy is $26 at my cost. If anyone would like a full size print sent, I will send at cost. Please email address and you may paypal me $26 plus USPS in a tube shipment. They are on high quality 36# paper. I can come up with shipping tubes for free. Nothing in it for me but sharing my blessings with interested individuals.

Fenton, you and David from Life Kreationz are the 2 people I offer my prints of each for FREE because you have contributed selflessly to me...and others. Simply PM me an address (or email mikegft@msn.com) and I will send both full size high res copies.

Mike M

Post by Mike M » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:51 am

Fenton,

I've tried to put up these high res scans and can't overcome "Error: Invalid file extension" though they are just .pdf

Please email me at mikegft@msn.com and I will send them to you for posting. They are much better than my earlier photos. Feel free to then delete this and the lesser quality photos previously posted.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike M

A Little Levity & Encouragement

Post by Mike M » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:20 am

In July, 2018, I told my then 73 year old mother that we didn’t land on the moon and that the Earth is flat.

She thought I was MAD. Absolutely MAD!

In January 2019, she went to her bedroom and then presented me with the pictured gold and enameled neckless pendant. She said, please sell this Italy trip momento for me on eBay.

I replied, “I don’t understand. Are you sure?”

She said, “either that, or hit it with a hammer and make it flat!”

True story.

Don’t despair. We were all there.

2020 is here. Have vision. Be different; Love others more than yourself. Be encouraged.

Mike
Attachments
6FBA546F-5A17-4B95-BEFF-4E25CD54670B.png
6FBA546F-5A17-4B95-BEFF-4E25CD54670B.png (3.74 MiB) Viewed 20085 times

Jww427

Post by Jww427 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:55 pm

Fenton

the Darmstadt sketch says its about the "Philosophers Stone." (I don't know much Latin)
That has to do with one's higher consciousness being mixed in with an alchemical process for it to work. (Positive vibes)
Joseph P. Farrell has a great book on it.
Nazis and torsion field free energy experiments. The Nazi Bell. Monatomic gold as a superconductor.
Your sketch may be a clue to the function of the forts as a possible machine for higher consciousness.
AND free energy.

JWW
Know the truth in thyself, for it will set you free.
Www.Littleanton.com