Mud Flood

Other anomolies related to starforts
Fenton
Site Admin

Mud Flood

Post by Fenton » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:58 pm

It looks as though a mud flood is intimately linked to the fate of much of the StarCiv structures.

Both Colm and I are convinced that a fair amount of the StarCiv simply got buried by it at some point. This is particularly obvious in Russia. See Colm's KMZ in this area - 49°31'03.59" N 35°52'06.90" E - there are a string of 4-point stars that maybe formed some sort of boundary (there are also the remnants of many linking canals or paths left in many places between them, as well).

There are also many aerial photos from WW2 that show vast areas of land that have been inundated by mudflows. When did it happen? Not sure, but it wasn't in ancient ancient times. I'll be posting more pics up, soon.

I believe the mudflood caused an unexpected and strange phenomenon to occur - the field system of the StarCiv, fed by a system of canals in triangulated and straight lines, caused the mud to stop in many defined ways. This in turn, has led to what I call 'The Field Effect'. I'll start a thread on it when I've found the words to sufficiently explain it.

49.146487, 10.706421.jpg
49.146487, 10.706421.jpg (276.2 KiB) Viewed 7141 times

above: germany 1943 - 49°08'45.00" N 10°41'57.34" E

51.264280, 23.733981 Hushcha Ukraine 1943.jpg
51.264280, 23.733981 Hushcha Ukraine 1943.jpg (425.08 KiB) Viewed 7141 times

above: Hushcha, Ukraine 1943 - 51°15'40.88" N 23°44'15.89" E

Starman

Re: Mud Flood

Post by Starman » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:18 am

StarCivs? Another term for starforts? It is unfortunate that the current go-to name gives meaning to it as a type of military structure and use.

I wonder if starfort earthworks were a way to protect those inside the 'fort' from outside raging mudfloods? All starforts have rather high ramparts and appear defensive in nature. Maybe mudfloods occurred again and again throughout history, and similar to tunnels and caves in other areas, mankind always had to plan how to avoid earth catastrophes.
You don't need to be enlightened, you just need to be a little larger than your disappointments

Fenton
Site Admin

Re: Mud Flood

Post by Fenton » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:25 pm

Here is a pic from the 1940's of south-eastern Germany - (there are thousands just like this)

--------------------------
y8.jpg
y8.jpg (545.08 KiB) Viewed 7077 times
above: the mud is either a) fairly thin here (relatively), or b) the field system (still apparant) beneath the most recent mud had some special property that made it resistant (or maybe, absorbant).

Many of the seemingly random clumps of trees bear the shapes and outlines of the field system, therefore suggesting that these are previously mud-flooded areas that were once field system, but overplanted with trees, rather than reclaimed. This leads me to believe that the starciv was well aware of the recurrent nature of mud/silt floods - and that they were either too overwhelmed by the first flood (or however many there had been) to reclaim all the areas that were then planted as trees, or maybe they decided to let those areas of field system be turned over to some sort of flood defence system, along with the massive earthworks that I call 'tailings' (I'll get to tailings at some point). It's not as though they didn't have billions of fields within the field system, worldwide.

----------------------------

I keep thinking it would be a lot easier to make a video about all this. But then I'd have to go right back to the start, show the link between stars and canals, canals and the field system, satellites, auxilliaries, the tunnel systems, the cataclysm, the mud floods, the regional variations of a central theme, then finally get to the tailing fortifications, which incidentally, I believe are made of chalk. Makes me wonder what chalk actually is.
Is the world ready to know?
Maybe tomorrow. ;)