Star fort city ,,Haarlem, netherlands

Other anomolies related to starforts
dave p

Star fort city ,,Haarlem, netherlands

Post by dave p » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:13 am

this is just a video i put together on Haarlem after my last visit not only is it a hedgehog fort type but it has burried levels or in mud and energy gathering technology everywhere.......hope ive posted this in the right place.. :)

Starman

Re: Star fort city ,,Haarlem, netherlands

Post by Starman » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:09 am

Really enjoyed your video, great selection of buildings shown, makes me want to visit Haarlem. Amazing to see all the electrical gathering paraphernalia on the roofs and spires, some of the most interesting I've seen. Troubling to think they purposefully blocked in glass windows and other openings to reduce the natural flow of current. Mind blowing to think there was a sustained program to disassemble this tech. Who were the perpetrators? It must have been orchestrated at the highest levels.

Or did the old tech fall into disuse after a catastrophe, and nobody knew how to build it back up and sustain a society that way. Did the energy oligarchs and the rest of their henchmen that survived to create a new system, conspire to steer the society in another direction and make people pay for everything? It bugs me to know that something catastrophic happened that upended everything and there is a huge gap in our knowledge of how, when and why it happened. It seems to be staring us in the face, but we haven't figured it out yet.
You don't need to be enlightened, you just need to be a little larger than your disappointments