Fenton
Site Admin

Re: The Star Civilisation

Post by Fenton » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:11 pm

New French StarCiv .KMZ here - https://www.starciv.org/maps.html

Ginthus

Post by Ginthus » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:55 pm

Awesome! I will start making map of Lithuania, using same icons.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:22 pm

Hey Ginthus - that would be great.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:46 pm

I approached a friend of a friend (just before xmas) to create a tune for The Star Civ. Sonic foundations are very important to me.

His name is Matt Baker - and he lives in Liverpool, UK. He very kindly agreed - and together (with minimal input from me), a tune was created that I'm very fond of. It's called Earthstar Elemental. I felt it was important to have the heartbeat of The Star Civ running through the entire piece, plus the thunder that signifies both the birth and death of The Star Civ.

This piece of music is free from all lien or monetary value. It is free, for anyone who wishes to download it.
It can be distributed freely by anyone who wishes to share it.

Download it here - http://www.starciv.org/voice_of_the_silent_star.html

I'll be creating a video to accompany Earthstar Elemental - in fact, I am starting now, as soon as I finish typing this. It will reflect the beauty and majesty of The Star Civ, the unselfish giving, the ethos of The Star Civ. It brings me to tears, just thinking about what kind of people they were.

Amazingly, I have also recently been in contact with one of my favourite musicians - who has previously allowed me to use some of his tunes on my Field Effect videos - and he has told me it would be his pleasure to compose a tune for the Star Civ.
I can't wait to hear what he creates. Excited!

Hopefully, these tunes will eventually become part of an album - Voice of The Silent Star - all tunes will be donated free of charge by the contributing artists out of respect for The Star Civ - a civilisation that did not understand the concept of money, let alone practice the evil inherent in it.

Mike M

Post by Mike M » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:23 am

Fenton,

That tune really evokes anticipatory majesty. Hearing again, I’m doubly blessed. Your friend is gifted.

Thanks for your effort on our behalf.

Mike

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:31 pm

The Starciv.org site is constantly being updated by myself - you may find that re-looking at a particular page will contain new info and links.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:48 pm

There is a BIG new StarCiv German KMZ for GoogleEarth on the way. Soon as it's ready, I'll publish it here and at starciv.org. Next few days.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:52 pm

Apologies for the delay on the German Star Civilisation GoogleEarth KMZ as promised above - it's MASSIVE, and it's taking longer than I thought. There are thousands of Star sites, plus images of field systems, plus I'm also going to add some aerial photography shots of stars, sats and oggs from the 1940/50's. I hope it will be worth the wait.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed May 13, 2020 3:25 pm

The new German StarCiv KMZ for GoogleEarth is now available for download here:

https://www.starciv.org/maps.html

Cheers

PS America next