Site Admin

Re: The Field System

Post by Fenton » Sun May 05, 2019 6:56 pm

New Field Effect - Supercomplex

Fenton
Site Admin

The Field System - classic Poland area field layout

Post by Fenton » Fri May 24, 2019 11:18 am

As outlined previously, each area or region of the StarCiv had their own particular layout for the field system. Whether this affected the output of the field system in question, or whether it was purely artistic interpretation, remains open to debate. I have a sneaking suspicion that it served a very particular mechanical purpose whilst retaining visual harmony, but this needs further study.

The field system in the area of Europe now called 'Poland' was intricate, with many banks of fields offset at unusual angles from one another (similarly in many other regions also).

The fields in this region are almost exclusively long and thin - usually between approx 15-50m wide by approx 1.5-2.5km long. It may be that the ratio between length and width of each field served a particular purpose, but again, this needs further study, possibly by someone with a 'maths' brain. :)

Interspersed amongst the fields are 'clumps' of trees that usually occupy the higher ground of the surrounding area.

In most instances, it is evident that the fields were there before the newer towns and cities that sit on top them were built i.e. newer towns were most probably built amongst the remnants (or disassembled parts) of localised satellites and oggs. The uniformity of the fields, the strict guidelines they adhere to and the overall continuity of these banks of fields across vast, vast areas of land, indicates that they were part of a unified whole that is literally, today, hidden in plain sight.

The field system appears to have remained pretty intact in the Polish region - some localised repurposing (usually consisting of amalgamating previously small fields into one large field) has occured, but it's mainly highly visible and quite stunning.

classic polish field system.jpg
classic polish field system.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 14407 times

classic polish field system 2.jpg
classic polish field system 2.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 14407 times

There are also many areas of the Polish field system that are covered with translucent soil, though it appears to be less translucent than some other areas of the world. This allows us to see the shadows of the course of ancient rivers and in some cases, even the formations of bedrock beneath the surface of the soil. We'll take a look at the translucidity of each area as we progress through the different regions.

translucent_poland.jpg
translucent_poland.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 14407 times

Colm

Post by Colm » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:33 pm

I often ponder how these fields were initially formed and how they have changed over time, what we see today may not be what was way back in time, an obvious example is where we see fields flooded under today's water level. We are looking at something on a gargantuan scale here, there have to be hundreds of millions of fields Earthwide. If we consider that they were "built", the work involved would be overwhelming to us and modern methodology, surveying alone would be bewildering, bringing canals and irrigation into the equation multiplies the weight of the task. I have yet to find an historical record that mentions "establishment" of a field system, while the evidence suggests that it was all done at about the same time, therefore one of the biggest engineering projects ever. From here I can only speculate. Were they laid down like carpet or paving? Were they deposited during flood times?

I can see something natural about them, I also see a connection to the WOW! lines. To throw an idea out there: after a huge scale flood there followed a massif electrical charging process, the electric charge caused the deposited soil to become arranged "crystal like" into a mosaic of rectangular cells. Where the charge was greatest the cells are biggest - the WOW! lines, with cells reducing in size with distance from the "impact".

This is a phenomenon that I haven't really looked at in great detail and certainly haven't physically looked at on the ground, so I am wide open to ideas. It is also, to me, not beyond the capabilities of the Starciv to have done exactly as Fenton theorises. The stars themselves give me mental indigestion, the fields are a little beyond my appetite for the time being. I am very grateful to have Fenton on the other side of the table digging-in there.

Fenton
Site Admin

The Field System - Germany

Post by Fenton » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:05 am

As I've mentioned before, to really understand the field system, you have to envision a world in which the layout of continents was possibly quite different to the way it is now and that each continent or landmass was covered in stars, canals and field system. There are many regions of the world where very similar field systems are present - including massive fields of 'barcode' fields, literally millions of them - I'll cover those in a video, I think, because it's much easier and quicker to cover such an extensive 'field' (pun intended). The weird thing about the field system is that once you've been shown it - or seen it - you'll wonder how the hell you didn't see it before. It's a true 'hidden in plain sight' phenonemon.

Many parts of the land area now known as Germany had what I would call a very 'artistic' sets of fields, lots of ox-bow cultivation and slightly larger fields than say, Poland (see above), although there is some bleed across the areas as they merge from one set of distinct fields into the next. The video 'supercomplex' on youtube -

- features fields that remained intact exclusively from the Eastern area of Germany in the 1940's and 50's and gives a good idea of the beauty and intricacy of the field system in that region. The last picture in the video shows a set of fields that are becoming similar to those in Poland (long, thin) and this tends to occur as one region of field system bleeds across into it's neighbouring area. You can also see, in the video, many areas of land around rivers that have recently flooded and been filled with mud. This made a nice, flat, level surface for us to build many of our smaller towns between the remanants of the stars that we took as our main cities.

Here's a few more pics - from 80 years ago - when fewer fields had been merged by our civilisation.

k2.jpg
k2.jpg (356.57 KiB) Viewed 14387 times

q3.jpg
q3.jpg (315.99 KiB) Viewed 14387 times
In the above pic, it's clear where the mud has flooded - the fields that are under the mud are still barely, but just, visible.

z7.jpg
z7.jpg (397.3 KiB) Viewed 14387 times
c2.jpg
c2.jpg (293.01 KiB) Viewed 14387 times

I have literally thousands of pics of this area because I found great beauty in their seeming randomness, yet uniformity of thought in their overall design.

Fenton
Site Admin

The Field System - North America

Post by Fenton » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:36 am

The field system in North America is staggering in it's scale.

A grid of 1 mile square fields, most running from East to West and North to South.

fields1.jpg
fields1.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 14386 times

us-squares.jpg
us-squares.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 14386 times

I think this may be where our civilisation inherited our 'original' system of measurements from. And why the American term of 'block' is so pertinent.

The continued (and continuing) layout of the fields can be traced under the yucky stuff that covered great swathes of the North American continent at some point -

under_the_nasty_stuff.jpg
under_the_nasty_stuff.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 14386 times

and... they also follow the curvature of the Earth

lines.jpg
lines.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 14386 times

The area of field system still visble (that which has not been buried or destroyed by whatever happened) is roughly this area -

14_million_amrican fields.jpg
14_million_amrican fields.jpg (437.37 KiB) Viewed 14386 times

Approx 14 million fields. Hell of a system!

There are also remnants visble of the same field system in Canada - such as here 48°35'51.10" N 78°20'53.50" W - but most of it has been covered or destroyed completely.

We'll look at the comparison between the more 'developed' countries and the less 'developed' countries i.e. US and Mexico in greater detail in a future post. In many instances, the less developed countries offer a greater insight (and more intact remains of field and canal systems) than the 'first-world' countries which have destroyed or reconfigured much of the system.

I would suggest that Once Upon A Time, the entire North American continent was covered with this field system. Highly practical without much artistry involved - just good, solid engineering. I wonder what purpose it served, that no deviation or artistry was present?

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:26 pm

Just some fieldy goodness - all from SE Germany / NE France region - all still presnt in the 1940's -

d2.jpg
d2.jpg (253.57 KiB) Viewed 14371 times
a17.jpg
a17.jpg (533.27 KiB) Viewed 14371 times
a21.jpg
a21.jpg (564 KiB) Viewed 14371 times
d8.jpg
d8.jpg (224.86 KiB) Viewed 14371 times
e2.jpg
e2.jpg (372.69 KiB) Viewed 14371 times
f4.jpg
f4.jpg (356.62 KiB) Viewed 14371 times
g4.jpg
g4.jpg (296.81 KiB) Viewed 14371 times
q5.jpg
q5.jpg (381.26 KiB) Viewed 14371 times
s2.jpg
s2.jpg (374.87 KiB) Viewed 14371 times
x2.jpg
x2.jpg (529.13 KiB) Viewed 14371 times
z7.jpg
z7.jpg (397.3 KiB) Viewed 14371 times
x4.jpg
x4.jpg (534.44 KiB) Viewed 14371 times

Staggeringly beautiful.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:02 pm

And a fantastic, beautifully structured field system from Holland - remnants still remain - 52°17'30.18" N 4°33'23.19" E

Perfectly cut, with multiple canal systems running through it - I love the way that they offset various portions at angles - this, in fact, is symptomatic of the field systems worldwide. Offset angles. Love it. That is some precise, highly considered work, right there. It actually continues to the south, splitting out into 'tentacles' that spread out beneath it, but I couldn't find a suitable pic of that area to mate with the pics that I had to work with.

Parts of the less flambouyant field system on the right hand side of the pic have been mud-flooded at some point earlier, but the field system can still be seen beneath the mud.

(large pic - right click and view at full size)

52.280531, 4.570202_Arnoud; South Holland_1945_amended.jpg
52.280531, 4.570202_Arnoud; South Holland_1945_amended.jpg (4.39 MiB) Viewed 14370 times

Starman

Submerged water city of Orleans

Post by Starman » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:04 am

This just appeared on the Stolen History forum. Holy cow these are old canals in the Mississippi delta that could be part of a past civilization.

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threads/t ... 9&slide=26
You don't need to be enlightened, you just need to be a little larger than your disappointments

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:15 pm

Yep, they are canals that fed, predominantly, the field system. I was going to include the canal system of the Mississippi in my video about the canal system (yet to be made), but there are so many examples worldwide I will now focus on other areas. Thanks for posting.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:30 am

Some more fields from Germany - during the 1940's

c9.jpg
c9.jpg (451.35 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

c8.jpg
c8.jpg (476.7 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

o5.jpg
o5.jpg (583.57 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

v4.jpg
v4.jpg (615.55 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

z9.jpg
z9.jpg (583.75 KiB) Viewed 14095 times
(in this pic, you can see where the mud/silt flood flowed into the lower-lying valleys, creating what I call 'lightning' forks, on which some cities were founded, mainly because it was nice and flat after it had dried out - or there may have been a derelict satellite in that spot, used for lots of reclaimed building materials)

y6.jpg
y6.jpg (606.36 KiB) Viewed 14095 times
(In the pic above, it looks like the town has been settled on top of a satellite or auxilliary)

e8.jpg
e8.jpg (447.59 KiB) Viewed 14095 times
(the field system in this pic has had a light washing of mud-flood, the fields look dirty and greyed-out, but are still there under the mud)

v2.jpg
v2.jpg (582.1 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

v1.jpg
v1.jpg (532.1 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

n1.jpg
n1.jpg (665.19 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

y6.jpg
y6.jpg (578.26 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

w4.jpg
w4.jpg (528.18 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

j5.jpg
j5.jpg (406.51 KiB) Viewed 14095 times
(there was something unusually beautiful here - the star civ used trees to great effect to enhance the natural beauty of the landscpe - and this formation is also seen elsewhere, particularly in Germany)

y2.jpg
y2.jpg (445.64 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

h2.jpg
h2.jpg (531.62 KiB) Viewed 14095 times
(in this pic, you can see where the canal that ran through this area was inundated during the one of the 'events', spilling out into the central area and greying it out - but the fields are still just visible underneath)

53.187935, 8.449021 2.jpg
53.187935, 8.449021 2.jpg (625.95 KiB) Viewed 14095 times

a9.jpg
a9.jpg (480.64 KiB) Viewed 14095 times
(in this pic, some of the fields have begun to be amalgamated into single large fields by our civilisation)

e9.jpg
e9.jpg (410.09 KiB) Viewed 14095 times