Thanks

comments on, suggestions for, or just plain 'thanks' to Colm
Fishbone Dude

Thanks

Post by Fishbone Dude » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:06 pm

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to you Colm and also to Fenton!!!!!!
Your work is spectacular,and I feel so blessed to have access to Colm's list....it is like having the holy grail at my fingertips!!!
Hopefully we can pool our knowledge together, and get on track to some answers.
Thanks again guys for producing this site...it means a lot to me!

Colm

Re: Thanks

Post by Colm » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:01 pm

Thank you for your lovely comment, it is a pleasure to share the information with you. My goal is to gather as much evidence as possible that the mainstream narrative is nonsense (to be polite) and to get as many people as possible looking at it. I think that we have a monumental arsenal against them now...and it still grows.

Ziggydan

Post by Ziggydan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:39 pm

Im off to Malta, any reccmmendations?

Colm

Post by Colm » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:13 pm

There is so much to see around the Valletta area: the entrance to Valletta town, Floriana, Cospicua, the rock shores around the town, Mdina beside Rabat, and Ghainsielem & Victoria on Gozo are all star gazers delights. The Dingli cliffs and a boat trip to the Blue Grotto are nice touristic things to do. "Ninu's Cave" is an unusual cave that is accessed through a private house. For a small island, I'm sure that you'll find plenty to see and do. I holidayed in Malta when I was a child, incredible to think that I only heard about star forts over forty years later! Bring a camera and have fun.