The Field System

observations, visits, reports
Fenton
Site Admin

The Field System

Post by Fenton » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:11 am

An introduction to The Field System

This is where it gets really interesting for me. And beautiful too, I might add.

The field system of the StarCiv was staggering, both in it's complexity and beauty.

Integrated perfectly with the canal system and auxilliary structures, the field system was a showcase of the StarCiv's achievements. Yes, they were exceptional stonemasons, there's little doubt about that, but the world they created had to look gorgeous all over - and that's where their field system flourished.

The field System is a big topic, so we'll start with the basics and go from there.

The StarCiv's culture, I believe, was all about living in harmony with nature.
To achieve this, they constructed the most fantastic buildings and gardens for localised society (more on buildings and gardens in another thread), but they covered the entire world with artistry in the form of their fields.

49.855158, 10.095188 crops.jpg
49.855158, 10.095188 crops.jpg (974.63 KiB) Viewed 47835 times
Above pic: GoogleEarth map reference - 49.855158, 10.095188

The above picture was taken in 1943 and is of the area around Wurzburg in Germany. The complexity of the field system is staggering. You can pretty much see where our civilisation just moved into certain spots and decided to build towns - most probably close to a canal (oops, sorry - river) or on top of auxilliary and satellite structures, which, if dismantled, could have provided an excellent source of perfectly cut and shaped stone for building our own structures!

There are regional variations in the style and artistic layout of the fields. The fields found in Germany, especially in the Black Forest, Franconia and North Eastern France have a certain 'look' to them. We'll concentrate on these for the moment, for three reasons - first, there are a huge number of world war 2 aerial photographs available, showing many of them in their glory (before modern farming techniques were introduced, which has amalgamated many of them into giant fields). Secondly, they are absolutely stunning. And third - events that occured at some point in time, which were beyond the control of the StarCiv, caused some very interesting effects to happen in this area of the world.
More to come about the third, mysterious reason, later.

field2.jpg
field2.jpg (412.14 KiB) Viewed 47835 times

The above pic is from the Landau area, Germany. Co-ordinates: 49°11'49.98" N 8°07'34.91" E. Taken in 1954. How many fields? :)

The StarCiv also made extensive use of trees. The area known as The Black Forest in Germany had many black-leaved trees, that were often planted strategically to accentuate certain features of the field system artistry or local landscape.

trees.jpg
trees.jpg (534.27 KiB) Viewed 47835 times

more on trees later.

The field system was very closely tied to the canal system. Usually, where you find a canal system, you find a field system - and there are some staggering complex and beautiful field systems out there in the world. Once you've seen them a few times, you'll see them everywhere.

That's a basic intro to the field system. More to come.

Fenton
Site Admin

The Field System

Post by Fenton » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:43 am

A quick recap on how the field system integrated within the StarCiv.

The starhubs or starcities were all interconnected by a vast series of canals - a canal system which served at least two purposes. First as a means of transport and secondly as a perfect way of irrigating all the fields that were everywhere between starhubs. I cannot overstate how vast the field network was. It was everywhere. I have now come to consider the possibility that the field system was also used to generate power. This considered idea comes from the fact that there are also vast areas of the field system that have translucent soil covering them (e.g. 45°03'08.32" N 20°17'22.43" E in Bulgaria - look at the 3/27/2017 historical image to really see just how translucent the soil is!).

Different regions had their own unique style of fields.

For instance, the 3 field systems shown in the last post are from the Bavrian region of Germany.

Check out these in Croatia - 45°28'49.36" N 20°36'14.43" E - I call these 'barcode' fields and they can also be found in many other places in the world - some in China 32°43'01.67" N 120°36'46.80" E note most of the canals are still present here - you must remember that a period of time has passed since these fields were at full glory and our civilisation has a hand in amalgamating many of the smaller fields into larger ones. One constant thing about StarCiv fields is that they were built to the same standards as all of their constructions - utterly excellent. Exquistely neat and clean-cut. And supported by a vast series of canals. There are many examples of barcode fields worldwide.

There are also many ruined StarCiv field systems all over the world, some in the middle of nowhere, here are a few - Russia 58°53'52.70" N 30°57'20.29" E - Russia 47°51'36.58" N 132°15'56.16" E - Kenya 0°12'09.30" S 34°55'21.77" E - Poland 54°39'51.46" N 17°26'57.44" E - France 43°04'22.38" N 6°08'17.13" E .

There are literally thousands of sites worldwide where remnants of the StarCiv field system still exists. When I have time, I will begin to catalogue them.

But thankfully, many of the field systems survived fully intact. Since the 1940's, many smaller fields have been amalgamated into much larger fields, but there are many less 'well-developed' places that still have the original fields intact. Plus there are plenty of aerial pics from the 1940's to confirm how the system originally looked in many places.

This is such a massive topic that you'll have to forgive my piecemeal approach to it.

Colm and I are convinced that the StarCiv lined all of their canals with some kind of liquid rock (not concrete) that emulated and adhered to bedrock. This made them extremely hardy and long-lasting. After one of the floods, when much of many parts of the canal system worldwide had been inundated and covered in mud, over a period of time, trees began to grow in the places where the individual field irrigation systems between the fields were buried underneath the mud. Trees love water - and the buried canal and irrigation systems provided a natural 'underground' conduit for rainwater to pool and well into. This is why so many ruined (and current too) fields have trees between them - (Russia 44°41'43.28" N 43°23'39.41" E most of these massive fields are over 3km long, there are hundreds of thousands of them - note the tress growing between them all)

I have become a little obsessed with the field system - they are works of art, in many cases - somuchso that I went on to produce a series of videos called 'Field Effect'. As soon as the starforts.org youtube channel is set up, I'll post a couple up.

48.985927, 8.267223 2.jpg
48.985927, 8.267223 2.jpg (601.33 KiB) Viewed 47799 times
Listener_.jpg
Listener_.jpg (494.07 KiB) Viewed 47799 times
a6.jpg
a6.jpg (626.76 KiB) Viewed 47799 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (498.63 KiB) Viewed 47799 times

More to come.

13thMonkey (Mike)

Re: The Field System

Post by 13thMonkey (Mike) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:53 pm

"Colm and I are convinced that the StarCiv lined all of their canals with some kind of liquid rock (not concrete) that emulated and adhered to bedrock"

Have you guys considered vitrification by means of antiquitech?

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:32 pm

13thMonkey (Mike) wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:53 pm
"Colm and I are convinced that the StarCiv lined all of their canals with some kind of liquid rock (not concrete) that emulated and adhered to bedrock"

Have you guys considered vitrification by means of antiquitech?
To be honest Mike, I haven't had time to check what was possibly used to line the canal walls and base. Is there any chance you could maybe start a thread in this category about any ideas you may have with regards the materials or methods used? I can then retroactively put a link in the sentence you quoted.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:13 pm

It's pretty obvious that I'm a little obsessed with the field system of the StarCiv - after all, it's everywhere, connected intimately to the starfort phenomonen - and the parts of it that remained fairly intact up until the second world war were staggeringly beautiful (those parts that hadn't been destroyed by the cataclysm or subsequent floods and mud floods). There are still large parts of the field system worldwide that are mind-boggling to look at.

Here's the chronology of events that led me to the field system - it's a bit confusing, as they are actually in reverse of normal forward time. And a bit weird as a result. I watched a couple of Colm's videos on youtube about starforts (satellites, boundary runs, canals etc) on 19th Jan 2019. This was the first time I had heard of starforts. Literally. But as soon as I bagan watching them, it was like deja vu. Because I had created paintings during the period 2012-2017 - and when I was painting them, I had no idea what the paintings were. They were literally things that I saw 'in my minds eye' when my eyes were closed and after seeing them for three years (it started happening in 2009), I started to paint some of them. The images I produced were just a small number of the images I saw - and I saw literally hundreds of thousands over the course of the last ten years. I still see them now, when I close my eyes.

Here are the paintings: http://www.sensist.co.uk/binaryindex.htm

I'll leave you to draw your own conclusion as to whether those paintings contain any starforty aesthetic content.

So I became very interested in starforts all of a sudden. The field system, in conjunction with the canal system, leapt out at me as an obvious part of the entire starfort phenomonen. As I began to work my way through the NCAP site (aerial photography from WW2), I kept noticing that what we assume to be crop fields, when seen from the air, formed beautiful patterns and had been created to look stunning. I felt there was purpose to them. However, I also began to see that there had been huge destruction to large parts of the field system, which I believe had once spanned every spare square metre of space that wasn't StarCiv structures, forest or gardens. In many aerial photos, it can be seen that the lower elevations of ground have been covered in mud or silt, but the field system that was there is still just visible underneath the mud.

Here's where it gets even more surreal. Because the StarCiv used a series of triangulated canals to supply the Field System, when the mud or silt flood came, in many cases, it was stopped exactly where the canals ran, diluted and carried along and away by the canal. This caused many, many straight line boundaries to be formed within the field system, between where the mud had been able to reach and where the canals of the field system had cut it off. There have been multiple floods, each time creating new field system remnants.

Back to my paintings, briefly. When I came to name them all (they all have individual titles), I had no idea what they were, so I named them using the artistic license of what they looked to me, or reminded me of. It's a bit like magic-eye pictures, you either see it or you don't. However, other people that have seen these paintings have remarked that they see things in them that I don't, so it may come down to personal mindset and interpretation.

Back to the Field System. The closer I looked at the field system, the more I bagan to see. And some very strange anomolies started to occur.

Those anomolies are The Field Effect.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCexAsP ... lABkF6RQEQ

Best watched in 1080HD, headphones on - and on a larger screen than a mobile phone!

Starman

Post by Starman » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:29 pm

Nice job Fenton, enjoyed the show.

I see these fields and the first thought is gee, there's a lot of labor invested in setting up and maintaining this agricultural system. Once upon a time there must have been a lot of people around, or giants. Where did they live, how far did they have to walk between home and job in the fields? These people were obsessed with terra-forming the earth, taming natural processes and creating a bounty of food and perhaps other types of sustenance.

I always pick up a sense of an ancient culture focused on transforming the earth. What else was there to do here? It wasn't about a life of leisure, it was an obsessive ongoing grand plan to turn this earth into a productive paradise. I think the paradise part was just a natural outgrowth of working with nature, organizing it and harvesting what it offered to human society.
You don't need to be enlightened, you just need to be a little larger than your disappointments

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:03 pm

Starman - the thing is, when I think about the StarCiv, I try hard to think outside the paradigm in which we exist now. This isn't an easy task for me. So much is ingrained into us by our own culture that real alternative possibilities can be elusive to imagine. However, now that I am more conscious than I was just a few months ago - (due to finding out that a lost civilisation existed worldwide, possibly within the last 500 years) - really, anything is now possible. If that has been kept hidden, what else is possible? Anything. Anything is possible. This gives me great hope for our future.

It's possible that the entire system was automated - for some offworld culture to harvest the benefit of. Maybe it was automated for a select few, here. Maybe it was run on slavery. Maybe it was serviced by all the population in an equal utopia. Maybe it grew organically. I could go on. What I can see with my own eyes is that there was an enormous amount of earthworks involved - a staggering amount, making the pyramids look like childs play in comparison - how was this accomplished? Where is the machinery? Did they use machinery? Or sorcery? Or sciences that we know nothing of, any more?

There will be many opinions about the ideas that each of us have. Just as you see it as an obsession, I see it as a labour of love. This world of the StarCiv was beautiful beyond belief - can such a thing be created at the barrel of a gun? I don't know. We live in a vast and strange reality in which it is becoming increasingly apparant that very little is as it seems, especially relevent when the walls are closing in. Perhaps the things we perceive to be the truth are each a reflection of our inner mindset.

There's still a long way to go until we know for sure. Keep asking the questions! :)

Starman

Post by Starman » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:48 am

I agree that "anything is possible" is a good mantra upon one's discovery of the Star Civ. It really upends the whole conceptual framework of the recent and archaic past. Out the window can go terms like the Medieval Ages, antiquity, late antiquity, etc. Those terms are being used to establish a progression that supports the current historical paradigm. It's all about rising out of darkness and ignorance into the light of modern day. It's very possibly a complete flip from the actual reality. We have devolved instead and are toiling under a system that has some technological prowess, but is no longer nurturing us. In fact, we are now slaves in a Luciferian world.

Perhaps care of these field systems was automated in some way, as you mentioned. However, I am reminded of places I've been like Bali and others that have incredible rice terraces and a robust nature and society in balance. The sounds, the visions of moving water, the bird life, the view across the valley, workers coming and going singing and laughing - this is a wonderful kind of human life. It is laborious, but lots and lots of people can have a meaningful, beautiful life in these places - a labor of love as you say. And if you're a giant, you probably love using your body and want to do nothing other than create with a malleable earth. I even do this here in Hawaii with my 6 ft body!

I can imagine this life around the star forts, a rich and complex tapestry of life and nature, people coming and going like ants (giant ants) on a mission. But then, where did everybody go??
You don't need to be enlightened, you just need to be a little larger than your disappointments

Jww427

Post by Jww427 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Great Nelson's guns!
Those paintings are impressive.
JWW
Know the truth in thyself, for it will set you free.
Www.Littleanton.com

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:42 am

Just going to post some images of lovely field system in all their glory -

A_Certain_Degree_Of_Complexity.jpg
A_Certain_Degree_Of_Complexity.jpg (374.11 KiB) Viewed 47684 times
k6.jpg
k6.jpg (453.16 KiB) Viewed 47684 times
a9.jpg
a9.jpg (425.5 KiB) Viewed 47684 times