A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Fenton
Site Admin

Re: A Theory

Post by Fenton » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:53 pm

I'm not that good at geography, am I? :o

Thanks for clearing that up, Mike :)

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:23 pm

The more I look at this, the more the question arises - why did they build them so massive - and solidly - if there were no enemy to defend themselves from?

Maybe they knew what was coming.

There have always been major floods, shifting landscapes and earthquakes - but perhaps they acknowledged something that we do not - that a cataclysmic event is far more common - and frequent - than we dare contemplate.

And they did build them well. Look at how many survived the last cataclysm - the event that monstrously scarred half the world and laid waste to the other half.

The question is - how long ago did this happen?

Jww427

Post by Jww427 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:05 pm

The Germans and SS built many hardened bunkers, even the Wolfs Lair, along Ley Lines.
I'll bet a few sites of military importance were built upon ruins of star forts.
The Thule and Ahnenerbe societies knew they were ancient power sites.
JWW
Know the truth in thyself, for it will set you free.
Www.Littleanton.com

Starman

Post by Starman » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:42 am

Was drinking my coffee this morning on the lanai, looking out on some spider webs laced with dew. It struck me that the many original 'field systems' around star forts look like a mesh of rectangular shapes seen within spider webs:
Attachments
spiderweb-infront-black.jpg
spiderweb-infront-black.jpg (362.84 KiB) Viewed 9074 times
You don't need to be enlightened, you just need to be a little larger than your disappointments

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:10 pm

Hey Andrew - so weird you should post that today - earlier today I was looking at the area around Cologne (Germany) - there will be a case study on it soon - and I found this pic which I thought was a particular spectacular field system:

51.135011, 6.319307 spiders webs.jpg
51.135011, 6.319307 spiders webs.jpg (594.16 KiB) Viewed 9073 times

Ginthus

Post by Ginthus » Wed May 01, 2019 5:03 pm

Today I watched a video on spectral antennas. Its a common thing in mobile phones. It might something to do with the starforts too. I mean even the shape is similar. And a network of many of same shapes can make it a really powerfull one. Recommend to look in to it.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:45 am

It's been a while since I updated my findings about the Star Civilisation, so here's a brief outline of where I'm at;

The StarCiv lived in a totally different reality paradigm to ourselves. They were well aware of the nature of existence on Earth - that everything is transitory and can change dramatically at any moment - and as a global society, had come to terms with this. To this end, they built a world that was in many ways far simpler than our own, yet used technologies to achieve their goals that were more advanced than are widely known today. They had an understanding of how to work with nature, rather than bend it to their will. They created a world of stunning beauty, built to last, to leave to their children, knowing that come what may, they had selflessly contributed to making every other sentient being's time alive as comfortable as possible. It was a very, very different paradigm to the one we have today - so much so that it is difficult to believe that such a mindset existed at all.

Their constructions were built with the pride inherent in a job well done. The massive fortifications associated with starforts have been mistakenly ascribed to war by ourselves - but they were not to defend against each other, but against the forces of Nature herself. Their cities were linked by an extensive system of canals which served as a transport and communication network - and also as feed system for the magnificent field systems, which were designed to provide not just food, but also energy. Many of the canal systems are still in worldwide use today, many of the larger became our 'rivers', many lay derelict and many were repurposed as roads - by our civilisation. They surrounded their star cities with immense gardens, so that each day they might awake and be reminded of how staggeringly lucky they were to be alive to witness such beauty. These gardens, laid out in geometric patterns, formed the basis for many street layouts in our own subsequently expanding towns and cities. Beyond the gardens that surrounded the starcity lay the satellite buildings that ringed the city, the larger the city, the more satellites are present. The use for these mysterious buildings is not understood, but they may have been focus points for an energy generating field system, because they appear to radiate away from, or toward, each starcity.

There is so much evidence for all this, that the question arises - is this hidden from us, or do we hide it from ourselves?

The change in mindset required to accept that we live in highly unstable and unpredictable reality does not come easy. For instance, we push the dinosaurs out to 65 millions ago - a time so long ago that it is literally unimaginable to comprehend. It's so long ago, it doesn't matter to us. It gives us comfort that things happen very. very slowly in terms of history - but what if it's a lie, a lie that we tell ourselves to make it easier to sleep at night?

Whatever happened to destroy the Starciv, happened no later than 600 years ago. The 'dark' age of 1000 years may only have been decades long. History as we are taught it, is bunk - an almost complete fabrication, using many of the Starciv's monuments and relics as examples of fictitious cultures created to explain away all the inconsistances that these supoosed cultures present. But why the fabrication - is it maliciously implemented to retain control over our civilisation, or do we simply accept the stories because they are so much more comfortable to accept than the truth? Maybe, both.

The Starciv has raised a serious question in my mind about our ability to cope with truth. Truth can be profound - but what if the truth is something we wish we didn't know? Are we better to not know? We live in a reality of self and instant gratification - is this the balancing opposing reality of what came before - the Starciv - and are we locked into it, with no way out? Is it our destiny?

I wonder if this why the Starciv has not been 'seen' before. It poses many questions that may best be left unanswered - to be pondered by only the most resiliant minds, that seek truth above all else. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your viewpoint - I find myself in the truthseeker camp.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:29 pm

Another quick update - so, where are we at?

The Star Civilisation was everywhere. Their stars, canals, fields, sats, oggs and gardens are still visble on every continent, in nearly every country, worldwide. Their mastery of water was absolute - and they used it to great effect to supply not only the ingredients for life, but multiple other uses, many of which are lost to the past. Many thousands of stars, sats and oggs have now been catalogued.

But the question remains - do we need to know?

Literally nothing taught about history prior to the period known as The Renaissance is real. They are stories - with hints of actuality, here and there - created to give us a past.

But is it more comforting that way? Is it better that the past remains shrouded and uncertain, when the truth may be unbearable to contemplate?

However, to stay true to my fundamental beliefs, I will continue to explore this phenomenen and present my results - and a possible conclusion - as it develops.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:44 am

I've wrestled with my conscience about whether to publish many of the details that have been uncovered in the last few months. They paint a picture of a culture unlike us - totally unlike - not only in the way the Star Civ went about things, but crucially, their mind-set. The way they saw the world. They saw the reality we live in for what it is, they did not shy away from it or hide the ramifications from themselves. They were without doubt far, far braver than us. This ultimately gave them a peace of mind - a special gift - with which they were able to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives in the face of the indifferent harshness of reality.

The reality in which we live is moving quickly towards something unpleasant. The false paradigm imposed upon us by a mercilessly selfish group of individuals is about to bear rotten fruit. We are almost at the point of having nothing to lose in presenting alternative ways to live - but these alternatives come at a heavy cost in terms of mental state. The question of belief is about to become paramount.

I'll be posting part one of the promised videos in the next two weeks.

Starman

Post by Starman » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:40 am

Looking forward to your upcoming posts, Fenton. IMHO this subject is important to us, if only to give inspiration to those that have eyes to see. The evidence you point to is a counter narrative to the notion that humanity has always lived a depraved existence. We might swoon over what we have lost, but on the other hand it is solace that the world hasn't always been run by Luciferians.

It gives me peace of mind to know that there were beings on this planet that knew how to work with the natural benefits of the earth. Sad that these people's world probably ended abruptly, but we too will likely suffer the same fate. I wonder if their fall was caused by some failure on their part or whether it was just the end of a natural cycle and they knew their time was up.

Most people will never encounter the Star civilization reality, sad to say. But for those of us who have searched high and low and found this evidence, it is a victory of sorts. So Fenton, please share your evidence and your thoughts. They are most welcome, and I sincerely believe they will not be an encumbrance for those of us listening.
You don't need to be enlightened, you just need to be a little larger than your disappointments