A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Brix Channel

Re: A Theory

Post by Brix Channel » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:15 am

Dear Fenton,

Thanks for your update,
tonight I've been dreaming about making a movie under the title "Stars and stripes" being (naturally) the stars these old and beautiful cities and the stripes the fields as seen from the air.

....... Once upon a time there was a magnificent and wealthy civilization flourishing once achieved the way to master electro-magnetism .......

Naturally, it's necessary to build up a huge photo archive, spread ideas and look for cooperation.

If you need any help you can count on me

God bless you

Luigi
(Brix channel on YouTube)

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sat May 09, 2020 7:38 pm

Thx Luigi.

I was showing my wife some of the StarCiv Field System Art in the USA today - it's staggeringly beautiful - but, she can't afford to believe anything of what I say, because she has a job that keeps us in a home and with food, (because I fell out of our system long ago and contribute nothing financially) - but she was, however, blown away by it.

There's a disconnect between what people can believe - and what they can afford to believe.

The StarCiv were the polar opposite to us - they were simple and true. Their accomplishments spoke volumes to each other - of which we are unable to believe, because we live in such an opposing paradigm.

The change is coming. We must face our past, armed with the true nature of our reality - something that will make many uncomfortable, but that which must be faced, to have any future at all.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue May 26, 2020 9:37 pm

The question I have been wrestling with for the last 15 months is this -

Do we really need to know?

I mean, let's face it - the history of the Star Civilisation is bitter sweet. It was a world of almost unimaginable beauty, in almost every sense. Their mindset was so radically different to our own that most people today would not believe that such a way of life was, or is, possible.

They existed for all. They built honouring the past, whilst paying mind to the future. They understood the uplifting nature of beauty. They were one society, which functioned for all. The antithesis of our civilisation.

The existence of the StarCiv opens up so many questions. If our entire history, beyond six-hundred years ago, is a lie - what else is being kept from us? Was it even that long ago? And if the truth of the StarCiv became known, what would it do to us? - our civilisation? Would it create yet more division?

Who benefits from hiding it all from us?

There are amazing sights to behold, but will they make us doubt our sanity?

a.jpg
a.jpg (841.2 KiB) Viewed 8096 times

Maybe we need to know.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:09 pm

They knew. They knew the nature of our reality - and did not shy away from it.

It's why they built in stone. It's why they recorded themselves in stone.
Stone stars, stone tablets, stone monuments, stone buildings. Giant works of endurance - and enduring.

And metals. 'Coins' were not money - that is our craven invention for them. Bury them and they remain whole.

Clues.

Such sophisticated people, they were.

A joy to understand.

Brix Channel

Post by Brix Channel » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:33 am

Dear Fenton,

my dream has become reality in the form of a fairy tale for my grandsons.

and ... here we go

I consider it as a first step , a version 0.1 for children.

Shall we work on a bigger project and produce the adults only version?
What do you think?

Observer

Post by Observer » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:58 am

I'm pretty certain that they used the aiships massively. These great boat/ships could sit on land, go in water and fly. Master navigators. You'll see around many starforts the sattelites and they would be like air beacons showing direction and proximity to the city, A lot of starforts there are now way in like a gate or opening, but you could fly in. Agriculture from the air with big ships to transport people and gear.
c2b1744909609a6ffd261c79125a4a8e.jpg
c2b1744909609a6ffd261c79125a4a8e.jpg (193.21 KiB) Viewed 7553 times
Airship.jpg
Airship.jpg (64.29 KiB) Viewed 7553 times
Like you said, a civilisation closely connected to the elements. They understood the science of cymatics, frequencies and harmonies. All the old world buildings build with stone, no mortar and near perfection to detail was built by the real Masons who were the builders and designers in a more enlightened age. They benefited the land, air and water with the structures and the people were extremely healthy.

The current owners/ rulers have only inherited all of these cities and buildings. So they claim ownership but we can't build anything close to that and they don't have a clue how to replicate the building placement.

We might never know how grand it was or how many civilizations before us were there, but we got this far and what will we know in 10 years?

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:18 am

Those flying galleons are quite beautiful, aren't they? Shame about the warflags all over them.

I don't know if the StarCiv had airships like those. Maybe they did. But I can only work with what I can see with my own eyes - stars, sats, oggs, canals, field system, gardens, forests, exquisite masonry craftmanship - and the overall aesthetic beauty they created.
It was an eye-wateringly beautiful place in which to exist.

I have to stick with what my eyes see - I try not to extrapolate too far with unkowns. But it wouldn't surprise me if they had aerial flight of some kind.

Thanks for those pics.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:18 am

Where do I find myself, eighteen months in?

As my understanding of The Star Civ has grown, I have learned a great deal about how the human mind works. Or perhaps, I should make it clear - other human minds, within this paradigm.

Collectively, the human capacity for self-deceit is staggering. Facing, head-on, that which is uncomfortable is too much for the vast majority - almost unilaterally - in this paradigm. It is the absolute opposite of the previous paradigm - that of The Star Civ.

This is the balancing nature of our reality - enduring and constant across all paradigms.

I feel uncomfortable talking about this from a personal point of view, but it the only way I can see to tell the story. This, in itself, sets up a conflict within me that I have, as yet, been unable to resolve. To the few that have had the fortitude (and dare I say, courage) to have glimpsed that which I see, I apologise most sincerely for not showing the complete picture. Which - unbelievably - still grows by the day.

When I find the right formula to present all that I have, I will.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:38 pm

The Field System was a flood defence system.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:36 pm

Throughout my almost two years of looking at this phenomenom of The Star Civ, I have struggled daily with what to tell - and how to tell it.

There is a profoundness within the story of The Star Civ that defies common description - it will be, to each of us, a differing level of truth.

To some, there is literally nothing to see here.

To others, it is the answer to questions that have plagued waking existence.

We are - each of us - human beings, with minds that are capable of belief, or non-belief. I leave it up to each to form their own belief system.

But you will see mine. Where you go from there wlll be your decision.