A Theory

Your thoughts or theory about the starfort phenomenon. Possible links to myths and legends etc. What happened to the Star Civ? What impact this could have on the world? All ideas welcome.
Fenton
Site Admin

Re: A Theory

Post by Fenton » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:10 am

When the dam breaks, it's going to be an extraordinary time to be alive.

'Extraordinary' has a huge number of meanings, dependent upon with which word it is coupled.

Extraordinarily good - or - extraordinarily bad. As an example.

I am a pessimistic optimist, or an optimistic pessimist - whichever you prefer.

Extraordinarily sane, or extraordinarily deluded. I really wish it is the latter.

It all seems like a weird dream, continuing. I cannot see exactly what the ramfications will be.

I cannot pray because I worship no God and I cannot hope because all hope is forlorn.

I must remember that we are each here to experience. One experience is as valid as another.
Yet I feel sorrow. Not only for them, but for myself.
For all of us.

This is the nature of the Binary Reality in which we live. This reality can either be embraced, or rejected.
For every truth, there are an infinite number of untruths. Belief is all.

So, we wait. All of us. Waiting for something to happen.

It's on it's way.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:06 pm

Unfortunately, it is the will to be ‘better’ than other people that has driven us to where we are.
Or perhaps I should say, have mainly been herded.

I say herded, because I believe there are many people that do not wish to be ‘better’ than other people. They just want to be themselves and get on with their life. But the pressure – from those that think it is important to be better than everyone else – is immense.
To conform.
Because, for their game of better than you to continue, everyone must be forced to play.

It’s why so many people have mental problems.
They were born into a game they don’t want to be a part of. For some, it’s a living nightmare.

We, as a species, think we are better than the rest of the animal kingdom.
That we have somehow ascended to the pinnacle of sentience, in this reality.
Bombs, bullets, missiles and now, bioweapons.
We’re really enlightened, yeah.

It’s such a waste. Really. A crying shame.
There is a unique talent within each and every one of us, but so few know it.

This is the reality we are born into. We have no say in the matter.
From cradle to grave, playing someone else’s game.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:41 pm

I have learned so much from studying the StarCiv. So much about human nature.
Both our version of human nature - and theirs.

They were us, but they kept themselves safe and well by confining negative emotions to dreamstate.
They faced it, respected the power and acknowledged it as the wrong path to follow.

It's the reason they lasted thousands of years.

We have misinterpreted everything that they left us.

But, it is what it is. The path we are on has a terminus point, as do all paths.

Hope, you say? There must be hope!

Trouble is, real hope needs action.

A change of mind.

Burkepolder; Prov. West Flanders   51.339021, 3.359451.jpg
Burkepolder; Prov. West Flanders 51.339021, 3.359451.jpg (921.77 KiB) Viewed 8283 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:17 pm

I am trying - really hard - to decide where to begin, with the presentation of the information that I have.
I am trying - really hard - to decide whether it will be interesting, to anyone at all.
And if it is interesting to some, or all, what effect will it have?

Should I begin with the ethos of the StarCiv? The worldwide nature of the the StarCiv? The Structures? The Stars themselves? The Satellites? The Canal System? The Field System? The majestic monuments? How the Field System was created? Why it was created? The implications of a species that had one goal? The beauty of it? The mindset that allowed it to exist? What it means for us, as a species? What it tells us about our reality? The different Field System types? The different cultures that prevailed amongst the StarCiv? The link to ancient tales? The Egyptians? The Norsemen? The Cataclysm that it bought it to an end? The link to every religion? The mindset of the people that took over after the cataclysm? The mental gymnastics so many of us go through, to deny our past? And ultimately, where we as a species, are headed?

And, is it too late - as we move into a future of unable to trust our own eyes?

These are just a few of the questions I wrestle with, every day.

I'm not looking for pity. I'm looking for a sign.

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Mon Jun 05, 2023 12:25 pm

He said to me, during the pandemic, “Oh Come On, Fent - it’s the way things are going.”

I was shocked at the time, feeling he had a defeatist attitude.

Now, a couple of years later, I am very close to concluding that he was 100% correct.
As uncomfortable, for me, as that is.

He said this to me after I had tried to dissuade him from doing something that I considered insane.

Is a sense of hopelessness obligatory at The End? Is that where we have driven ourselves?

But perhaps... it’s just Nature. With a capital N.

We have had a good run. Although, I hesitated to use the word good, because in the back of my mind it could be argued that our chance at running a human civilisation hasn’t been as fantastic as it might have been. There’s been an awful lot of misery inflicted in between the peak moments.

Maybe someone, somewhere, knows the truth – and they decided that we were better off not knowing. I have spent a long time thinking about whether this a noble mercy.

It’s 50/50, I reckon.

It takes a lot of getting used to, either way.

I’m glad to be alive, whilst also looking forward to what comes next.
An oxymoron, you say?
But why not? - we live in a Binary Reality, after all.

It’s a journey, with a destination.

We confront insanity, or... we go with flow.

It’s your choice alone.

52.264398, 4.983148 Oggs.jpg
52.264398, 4.983148 Oggs.jpg (545.7 KiB) Viewed 8135 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:28 pm

I'm thinking about how to start the videos. There's a ridiculous amount of stuff.
I'm tending toward starting with the shapes that the observer will encounter on their voyage through this mighty ocean.
Here's some.

shapes.jpg
shapes.jpg (89.26 KiB) Viewed 8124 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:31 pm

I've been talking about making some new videos for a long time.

All of the ones made and published so far, have been snippets.

The next set of videos will not be snippets, they will be whole.

I sometimes say to myself that I should begin to make some, giving myself a buffer by holding them in store - for publishing later.

All of the snippets were published as a soon as finished. There was an immediacy to doing it that way, that I liked.

So, that's the way the next batch will be created. In the moment.

Tai Tong; Hong Kong   22.412106, 114.024461   1954  dragonscale field system.jpg
Tai Tong; Hong Kong 22.412106, 114.024461 1954 dragonscale field system.jpg (495.44 KiB) Viewed 8118 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:59 pm

We are a species that must constantly – and continuously, by increment - rewrite our collective history.

It has happened, in front of my own eyes, in my short lifetime.

Within perhaps, say, another 50 years, we will always have been a multicultural world. It may be a lot sooner than that, given the advances in technology and its attendant techniques of self-induced hypnosis.
And anyway, at that point, 50 years hence, we will already be rewriting a new history – and who knows what that will be?

This human phenomenon – the ability to forget collective memories, thus creating a new reality – is an extraordinarily powerful, yet totally invisible trait amongst us.

I can only surmise that it is a protection mechanism.

A protection mechanism to shield us from having to admit any kind of truth to ourselves.

There are some that would manipulate it – and do – but they are only tweaking the direction, not steering it. We do that all on our own.
It’s our willingness to take part in it, that drives it forward.

It explains all the inconsistencies.

This unseen instinct, inherent in us all, is neither a good thing, nor a bad thing.
It simply is what it is.

And The Seer finally saw.

The decision is yours. And at the same time, the decision is mine.

To see, or not? – (but of course,) to see is the real question.

What would you do?

Löchgau; Stuttgart  49.012101, 9.112286  1953.jpg
Löchgau; Stuttgart 49.012101, 9.112286 1953.jpg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 8021 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:04 am

And it becomes clearer, each day, the lengths to which we will go - to deny reality. I should know, I am a case in point.

There is an irony here. There is irony everywhere, inside everything.

Well, of course there is. With the technology now available, we can rewrite the entire history of our species, of this world, of this Universe - in a matter of days. When every recorded thing has become digital, anything can be erased - as easily as wiping a hard drive.

We are careening headlong into our destiny, dancing gaily, oblivious to all.

We have a choice.

We can carry on as we are - a place where it's hard to see what the future holds for us, but on balance, I can't help but think that it's not brilliant.
For any of us. For anything.

Or, we can try to learn from the past. The real past. We can understand who we are, where we came from - and where we thought we were going.

And why we became that which we became.

It's not much of choice, is it? Rock and a hardplace, really.

But.

If we look at a truth - and fix it in place - we will, at least, have something to work with.

I completely understand that we are not ready to face that truth yet, so it must all stay a moderately intriguing notion for a little while longer.
However, this I can say - the timeline for the event that changed everything is getting ever more recent - in our extra-ordinarily muddled past.

tree lightning forms the shape of interconnected branches, which in turn creates a giant representation of an organic structure.jpg
tree lightning forms the shape of interconnected branches, which in turn creates a giant representation of an organic structure.jpg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 7908 times

Fenton
Site Admin

Post by Fenton » Sun Jul 16, 2023 6:20 pm

We are accelerating - at an exponential rate - towards a complete breakdown of our world civilisation.
This may be well overdue, some would say. They are wrong, but also right.
And that it has happened before, so... so what?

I would argue that yes, it has happened before, but never before with the amount of technology available to us, technology that can create absolute mayhem.

Let’s wind back the clock for a moment.

Our current world civilisation began with what has come to be termed The Industrial Revolution. Before this time, for several hundred years, we were recovering from the effects of the Cataclysm that destroyed our previous world civilisation – The Star Civilisation.

In the aftermath of the cataclysm that destroyed the StarCiv, the despair was so intense that a new paradigm was created. As a species, we would forget that which had once been and create a new way of living in this reality. This was led by the people that had loved the way of the StarCiv the most – and who were most distressed at it’s passing. These people were so emotionally destroyed by the destruction of their beloved StarCiv that they became monsters in the next reality.
Our reality.

We all live in their reality – a reality that they have imposed upon us because of their insanity, driven by a sense of loss. It is, at the same time, both noble and tragic.

You have to be brave to face the truth. A mental braveness.

A braveness that sets you free, once you have faced it.

Their new paradigm is insane, but for them, it is the natural and only way for our species to turn to next. They believe we must become machines. That way, we can disconnect ourselves from the real world, which is perilous and fraught with uncertainties. That we may live amongst the stars, powered by silicon and memories. I can even see the logic, but they are wrong, so wrong.

We must be brave, we must face the truth, become accustomed to it and learn to live with it. We must build for a future here in this reality – not the reality the insane wish to usher in, but the reality in which The StarCiv lived , here, now and in the moment.

It’s what we were born for.